Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
from the looks of the pictures shown... there seems to be some gaps on the bottom

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
if u want a slick grill look at baby blues 6. He has a similar grille and its perfect fitment and very clean. Hes the one selling his car on the FS forum. CHeck it out.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
what's wrong with the auto exe sport grille that looks the same? just wondering as theirs is only 55.

·
Registered
536 Posts
the only problem I had with thier product, is that they wont paint lapis blue!!

·
Registered
667 Posts
if your going to drop that much for an aftermarket grill, might as well go with a carbon fiber grill for the 6. :drive:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Went with one on E-bay. Pretty cheap, but had to take it to an auto body repair joint to be painted. Cost 4 times more to paint than the price of the grill itself.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Great product, great seller, great painting. I highly recommend this grill!

·
Registered
394 Posts
i have the grill and eyelid package from silviaparts.com. the quality of the parts is very impressive i though. the grill and eyelids both fit great. they are super thick fiber glass, so you dont have to worry about breaking them. the paint quality and color match is super impressive.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I got a CF grill off ebay... It cost more to ship the thing than the grill cost. HEHE

It looks pretty good. They put a clear coat on it, and mine has a flaw in the clear coat, but I think it happend after the install. I would definatly recommend it cuz it was dirt cheap and it looks just as good as the expensive ones. Plus if you paint it, what do you care if it has a tiny bump.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts