Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw this fully tricked out 6 at caufield campus monash university the other day. mags, lowered, xenons, stock bodykit, and mayb i was hallucinating but the exhausts were bent upwards through the bodykit, the best 6 i have ever seen, trying to get in contact with this dude, but havnt seen him after that day.

kuning mayb you know this dude?!?!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
yeh,

the exhausts are apex'i. He drilled the rear bar to get the xhausts 'up'. They used be under the rear bar but he finally realized what would happen if he lower the car :p which he did lol

the front grille is somewhat a copy-cat of mine which is poorly made (trust me..i saw it when it was first made).

He got the xenon alrite, etc2 but i dont think he's modifying it much further..oh well who knows

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
xhausts : roughly $500.00
Cutting the rear bar : roughly $50
Springs : King Springs $100 (sold mine to him)
Wheels: $none . got 'em free
xenon : roughly $500-$650
apart from that..mmm..not much actually
oh yea,
Installing springs n cut springs $210
that's about all i reckon

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
xhausts : roughly $500.00
Cutting the rear bar : roughly $50
Springs : King Springs $100 (sold mine to him)
Wheels: $none . got 'em free
xenon : roughly $500-$650
apart from that..mmm..not much actually
oh yea,
Installing springs n cut springs $210
that's about all i reckon

·
Registered
157 Posts
sikh6: you goto caulfield Monash campus?? I go to that campus.

I see a lot of 6 around there, black one with numberplate "ATENZA" anyone know that person? Also a yellow Hatch without rear spoiler and sidemoulding and blue reverse light I have seen.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
activmatic, your right about the amount of 6'z on our campus, they're growing like crazy.

i've seen ''atenza'' and i've seen that yellow one u're talking about, plus this guy ''nyasar'' and my one. There is another black one first 2 letters 'TAx-xxx' that might be yours i see that everyday. Oh and a new one today, STx-xxx.

Seriously if you are a car enthusiatist, you have to come to caulfield campus. Car are off the hook here.

many integraz, bmw, mercs, lexus, + all imports, all modified.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Originally posted by sikh6@Aug 23 2004, 10:11 AM
activmatic, your right about the amount of 6'z on our campus, they're growing like crazy.

i've seen ''atenza'' and i've seen that yellow one u're talking about, plus this guy ''nyasar'' and my one. There is another black one first 2 letters 'TAx-xxx' that might be yours i see that everyday. Oh and a new one today, STx-xxx.

Seriously if you are a car enthusiatist, you have to come to caulfield campus. Car are off the hook here.

many integraz, bmw, mercs, lexus, + all imports, all modified.
[snapback]295013[/snapback]​
I have Silver Mazda3, SX*-*** plates, might see me around sometime, which is your car?

Lately has been some modded Rx-8 :drool:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
LOL
that yellow hatch w/o wing and side mould n w/ blue reverse is mine ( SSB 2**).
well..legally it's mine but i dont drive it often now. my bro uses it more than i do now. He goes to Monash clayton but still wandering around caulfield a couple of times while i catch the 'not so catchy' public transport to RMIT

That ATENZA owner is Indonesian, as well as most of the modified imports u see there in caulfield (s2000s, Audis, mercs, bimmers,evos,wrxs,Stis,etc2) coz there are heaps of 'indo' students with rich ass dads n moms that feed them with top $$.

Yeah..basically if you wanna see 'car shows' you dont have to go to Autosalon or even buy car magz. just come to Caulfield..choose the ride u wanna know more about..stand in there for an hour or so..and when this asian dude with branded stuff all over his body..then he'll surely be the owner. :p

as for me..I have to work my own ass to get miself another car :(
anyone interested in sponsoring me? LOL

Yans

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
:huh: dont u recognize that yellow hatch???
that's me car (SSB-2**) :drive: lol. well legally its mine. but my elder bro use it more often than i do now (for some complicated reasons) which made me gave up modifying the 6. He goes to Clayton campus but still lurking around Caulfield a lot while i catch the 'not so catchy' public transport to RMIT.

the ATENZA, AXELA , and all those weird custom plates are mostly own by Indonesian students with some minorities of Hongkis (hongkong ppl). You'll find swarms of indo students in Caulfield driving modified low rider japanese performance, europeans, hondas,bimmer,mercs,etc2. Pick a new released car...and go to caulfield, you'll surely find one there.

Basically, if you wanna see modified cars, you dont have to go to Autosalon or even buy car magz. what you should do is, go to caulfield, find a car u wanna know more about, stand there within an hour or so, then when you see an asian dude with branded stuff all over his body, you can start saying 'halo' coz he'll be the owner for sure :p But i must warn you, u wont find modified holdens or Fords there :laugh:

I can't imagine how rich their parents are....their kids are around 18-25 yo but they've already drive nice cars...
as for me, i have to work my ass out to get another car :(

oh well..life sux eh?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Any pics of Nyasar Kuning? Sounds tops.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
8 Participants
sixthsense
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing