Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
man.. i woulda bought this if i dont have winter tires.... good luck for the sale, haroon !!!

bump for a great guy !!! :cheers:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Why are you selling them???

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
eh?? u going where??? dont tell me u r going to live in vanc? that should be the only place where u dont need winter tires/...... :goon:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Better get some kick ass summer tires if you're going to Van. Rains 6 days a week.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ummm... no.

This is turning into a "guess where Haroon's going" thread.

"Alex, I'll have 'Guess where Haroon's going' for $100".

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
man.. i woulda bought this if i dont have winter tires.... good luck for the sale, haroon !!!

bump for a great guy !!! :cheers:
[/b]

What you need to do is buy a dictionary, or perhaps invest in some grammar lessons.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
What you need to do is buy a dictionary, or perhaps invest in some grammar lessons.
[/b]
hey.. programmers dont need any grammar lesson !! LOL...

while (balhar == brown guy)
BalharDiss(Tim);

:nana: :nana: :woowoo:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tim, Tim, Tim... you can't code AND you can't spell :)

Maybe you should've written your code like this:

Code:
while (balhar.getRace().equalsIgnoreCase("brown")) {
    tim.diss(balhar);
}
Mind you, this is an endless loop unless something in the diss() method alters Balhar's race.

So, maybe we should re-write it as:

Code:
if (balhar.getRace().equalsIgnoreCase("brown")) {
    tim.diss(balhar);
}
But, being good coders, we need to account for the possibility of Balhar getting pissed off after Tim disses him. In other words, Balhar might throw a hissy-fit.

So, we really should code it like this:

Code:
while (balhar.getRace().equalsIgnoreCase("brown")) {
    try {
        tim.diss(balhar);
    }
    catch (HissyFitException hfe) {
        balhar.kickTheShitOutOf(tim);
    }
}
Now, is it generally considered bad coding practice to use exception handling to alter the execution path of the program, so maybe we should write it as:

Code:
boolean isBalharPissed = false;

while (!isBalharPissed && balhar.getRace().equalsIgnoreCase("brown")) {
    try {
        tim.diss(balhar);
    }
    catch (HissyFitException hfe) {
        isBalharPissed = true;
    }
}

if (isBalharPissed) {
    balhar.kickTheShitOutOf(tim);
}
... wait till you see how the kickTheShitOutOf() method in the BrownGuy abstract class is implemented :) It ain't pretty.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Now that is some Java shit.. LOL... i dont do java anymore... BUT.. that's what i meant and how do u know that BalharDiss() method is not implement the way u implemented?? LOL... dont mind me now, havent program in a long time.. been learning algorithm and stupid efficiency... hate that.... never know that the answer is right !! lol...

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
:blink: ummm ya....

LMAO! I can't understand a word of what you wrote....but funny as hell to read the progressions....

free bump...have you sold these yet?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No not yet... the eBay listing has received two bids from some dude in QC. So far he's the highest bidder. He's also passed my reserve price, so its just a matter of the listing coming to an end (in 27 hours time) and the wheels are his.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
8 Participants
zoomzoomfan
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing