Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone near our around la puente / 91744?? ( 04 steel gray hatch atx )
i only ask b/c i dont really see much 6's around here and when i do they are always driven by much older girls/women (no offence)
and i also was asking b/c i wanna start doing work on my car i have done just the basics ( air box / hid / debadge / side moldings)
and looking to see if there are any shops around here that might have parts or that will order them???
also i been looking in to getting the speed6 b/c i havent seen any of them around here. only in H.B

thanks
:drive:

G

·
I'm in 91755 (Monterey Park) and have a bone stock MS6.
Sorry, I haven’t done any mods yet, so I don’t have any recommendations yet.
I’m just trying to enjoy the car as it came from the factory.
If you are serious about looking into a speed 6, send me a message.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I'm from 91770, Rosemead, but you'll mostly spot me in Alhambra. Your best bet is to order parts from reliable sponsors on the board, and if really needed install them at a local shop. If you're talking about stuff like rims, I know a guy in El Monte who I can get a good deal with (not immensely, but good enough). It depends on what you want to get, as you'll need to go to different shops so let us know :).

As for Speed6's, you'll be lucky to spot one here ever.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm from 91770, Rosemead, but you'll mostly spot me in Alhambra. Your best bet is to order parts from reliable sponsors on the board, and if really needed install them at a local shop. If you're talking about stuff like rims, I know a guy in El Monte who I can get a good deal with (not immensely, but good enough). It depends on what you want to get, as you'll need to go to different shops so let us know :).

As for Speed6's, you'll be lucky to spot one here ever.[/b]

Yea most of the time im driving around rosemead / pasadena what are you driving???

·
Registered
17 Posts
im in 90201. but i go to rio hondo college which is near there. about chicks driving them. i bought it off my cousin and she's a girl its a 2003 6i to me it looks kinda like a chick car but i dont care i needed a car badly.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im in 90201. but i go to rio hondo college which is near there. about chicks driving them. i bought it off my cousin and she's a girl its a 2003 6i to me it looks kinda like a chick car but i dont care i needed a car badly.[/b]

well yea im sure there is a lot of "chicks" that drive 6's but not around here..lol
like rite now i went to lunch and there was an 04silver 6 behind me and driving it was an older women / lady...looked to be maybe around 50 maybe ..idk

but nice i have 04 6i

and yea rio is about 15min away i think im going there next semester.. but laging on it lol

you can find alot of help on this forum
good luck .
peace

I got an White '03 6s with 16" RX8 wheels and Atenza Badging.[/b]

Nice i want my next 6 to be white
ill be on the look out 4 u

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm in the 91731 area, no mods. I have an '03 6s, Lapis Blue, plates say JOKAR6. I go to Frank & Sons, off Fairway exit of the 60 fwy, every so often. Usually on Saturdays.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I'm in the 91731 area, no mods. I have an '03 6s, Lapis Blue, plates say JOKAR6. I go to Frank & Sons, off Fairway exit of the 60 fwy, every so often. Usually on Saturdays.[/b]

Oh man Frank & Scams is my crack. I've dumped loads of $$ of football this year.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I am in Monterey Park 91754, Next to East Los Angeles College but now i study at UCSD, so you might see driving on the weekends around SG Valley, MS6 Black Cherry. Stock for now

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Ricardo from F2 is in la puente now i think. you can stop by his place and he'll put on the turbo for free if you buy it from him!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Oh man Frank & Scams is my crack. I've dumped loads of $$ of football this year.[/b]
Haha, I go just about every saturday. I know what you mean about it being your crack, I've been going there for like 12-13 years, starting back when they were at the other place. I'll look for your ride next time I am there.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Do u have the address to his place? is it a shop??[/b]
i work in la puente u will see me driving a MS6 black... if you have any questions on buying a Speed6 just hit me up!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I Live in Hacienda Heights 91745, and i Agree, i dont see many Mazda6 around, but i got to school in riverside and i tend to see a bit more there (probably about 2-3 a day)
You'll probably see me around on the weekends 06 Mazda6s Hatch Tungsten Gray, all stock except tint and Sharkfin Antenna

I don't have much experience with modding the car except airbox, and soon to be CPE MAFci, but if you do find a reliable shop in the area that would be nice to know :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Im in Buena Park but drive by La Puente all the time. All my friends are live out there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
well yea im sure there is a lot of "chicks" that drive 6's but not around here..lol[/b]
Hey, I'm a chick and about 15 min. from you, I'm in Hacienda Heights, I'm in a 06' 6s HB Tungsten Grey, w/dark tint.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.