Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Reading Topic: Anyone near Eastern PA?

I've got family in northern and southwestern PA. Spent 4 1/2 years in State College. I'm actually going to a wedding in mid-May over in Mount Carmel. We will probably be taking the 6.

PSU, why don't you swing down to the Mazda meet in College Park, MD? Should only be about a 3 hour drive.

·
Registered
262 Posts

My brother lives in Jenkintown, PA and I pop in there every now and then. I have no idea where it is in relation to Allentown though...

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Kyler13...I spent 2 years in State College going to Penn State. Best 2 years of my life. As for the Mazda Meet, I won't be able to make it. I'll be driving down to Kentucky sometime this weekend or early next week. I'm moving there for a year because of my job.

AJC..I work in Trexlertown too. At Air Products and Chemicals on Hamilton Blvd near route 100. Where do you work?

·
Registered
9 Posts

I'm a survey crew chief at Barry Isett & Associates, a consulting engineering and surveying firm. Air Products happens to be one of our best clients! We do quite a bit of work for them, in Trexlertown and Hometown. Our office is actually north of Trexlertown, just south of the Wawa at Schantz.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Cool. Two of my friends work for Hanover engineering. One's a engineer, the other's a draftsman. They have an office on on Hamilton, between yours and mine. For a minute there, I thought you worked for Hanover too. That would have been f'ed up.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Anyone near Eastern PA?'

Originally posted by PSU F4i

Kyler13...I spent 2 years in State College going to Penn State.  Best 2 years of my life.  As for the Mazda Meet, I won't be able to make it.  I'll be driving down to Kentucky sometime this weekend or early next week.  I'm moving there for a year because of my job.[/b]
Agreed. Best time of my life, too. Someone I knew in school worked at AP. Incidentally, that's where we get our bottled gases and some chems. I'm in semiconductors. What do you do at AP?

·
Registered
2,301 Posts

i live in philly, not to far. I grew up in good ole hazleton, pa.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Kyler,

I'ma mechanical Engineer there. I just got relocated to Kentucky for a year to work at a chemical plant.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts