Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok first off I have the car-led led tails, so I guess they would be considered euro with no bulge. Anyone know where you can get film? I dont want to nightshade my 500$ lights haha. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahahaha I dont have the balls to do that. Thats why I have these lights. Messed up my stockers night shading them hahah

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Does Lamin-X not make a tint for our tails? I wasn't able to find tail light tint at either links provided by Steve and OJ.
I wouldn't mind putting a tinted film over the head lights, but the tails are a much higher priority for me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does Lamin-X not make a tint for our tails? I wasn't able to find tail light tint at either links provided by Steve and OJ.
I wouldn't mind putting a tinted film over the head lights, but the tails are a much higher priority for me.
Yeah they dont. They told me because of the issues with the bulge. Thats why I created this thread. But I just want euro spec, minus the bulge.

·
Registered
385 Posts
$36 from Bluebatmobile
Mazda 6 Overlays :: m6t3 Mazda 6 Full Smoke Overlay $36. Standard 6/10 Tint Pictured. Available in lighter 3/10 Tint as well. Specify Euro or NA picture by BlueBatmobile2005 - Photobucket
His website is just that photobucket account, he's got an email link on the left side. Shoot him an email. It might take him a few days but he'll get to you and he makes a great product. Helped my friend put these on his g35.

EDIT: I believe the Euro version would be the no-bulge, so order that.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does this guy offer a film for the OE bulged lamps?
It seems like it'd be a total bitch to lay a film over those bulges, though...
Not sure what he sells. I did see that he does roof overlays (would look sick with my black/silver theme) which I asked him about along with the two types of tails for our cars. I will update the thread once I hear back from him.;)

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Here's an automated response I got after I emailed him a couple days ago:

All Pictures by BlueBatmobile2005 - Photobucket *Overlays are made from a 7 Year rated High Performance Premium Vinyl, very durable! All Overlays mount to the outside surface, and priced for the pair or complete kit!. *Application is Peel and Stick with the aid of soap and water, and a hair dryer for some applications. Overlays can be removed if desired with no or minimal residue left behind by applying heat with a hairdryer or heat gun and slowly peel off. For my Smoke tints I offer a 6/10 which equals 20% tint, and a lighter 3/10 which equals 60% tint. All kits come with application instructions. Also, headlight lid overlays have a double or dual layer option. This is an extra layer in black so light doesnt pass through the overlay. Headlight/Taillight Overlays for OFF ROAD USE ONLY. Check your local laws before ordering smoke overlays.

Make check or money order payable to:

Andrew Mercado
11563-4 Compass Pt Dr, N
San Diego, Ca 92126

direct paypal funds ok, no paypal through credit/debit please: [email protected]

*Plaese note, with the holiday season upon us. Processing orders can take a bit longer.

Prices are listed below each image in my Gallery. Please include $3.00 flat rate for shipping and handling. Roof Overlays add $9 for shipping and handling in the U.S. and Canada. Other countires, please inquire about shipping charges. Personal checks will need to clear prior to shipping. State which kits and finish with your order! **Please Submit a copy of this email with your name, address and phone number should I have a question regarding your order. Also include year, make and model of your vehicle. BTW, what site did you see my website on? When are you sending out?

Andy

custom vinyl overlays: Pictures by BlueBatmobile2005 - Photobucket

* Due to personal problems, my hectic schedule nowadays and two young kids, email replies can take alittle longer at times. I do my best to reply in a timely manner, thank you for understanding.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 619-246-5207

Andy

Reactions: silverms6
1 - 14 of 14 Posts