Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have had my 05 wagon for over a year now and have been trying to find certain parts in particular. I have not had any luck at all and I was wondering if anyone knew of where to get them.

First thing I have been looking for is the rear bumper protector (Mazda P.N. 0000-8T-H01). I have tried ordering it from 3 different online dealers and all have said that is is not available after it is listed on their website.

Second thing is more recently I have seen some pictures of a few 6s from Japan, Australia, and China that have amber turn signals in the outer section of the taillights rather than our US Spec version. The sedan and hatch have amber signals, but why does our beloved wagon not?

Any ideas at all on either of these two?

One last thing? Any particular preference on trying to get OEM roof rails or doing a Thule/Yakima permanent rack?

Thanks!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I've been looking for that bumper protector for months. Mazda stopped making them and there are none listed in stock at any dealer. I tried ordering them from a few sites but my money was returned a few days later. A local Mazda dealer let me try a few bumper protectors from other models but nothing came close to working.

If you find a source that has more than one available , please let me know.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey guys, I have had my 05 wagon for over a year now and have been trying to find certain parts in particular. I have not had any luck at all and I was wondering if anyone knew of where to get them.

First thing I have been looking for is the rear bumper protector (Mazda P.N. 0000-8T-H01). I have tried ordering it from 3 different online dealers and all have said that is is not available after it is listed on their website.

Second thing is more recently I have seen some pictures of a few 6s from Japan, Australia, and China that have amber turn signals in the outer section of the taillights rather than our US Spec version. The sedan and hatch have amber signals, but why does our beloved wagon not?

Any ideas at all on either of these two?

One last thing? Any particular preference on trying to get OEM roof rails or doing a Thule/Yakima permanent rack?

Thanks!
i bought my roof rails from mazda-parts.com the seller person told me its a last one in all US.... donno if he told me that just to sell it faster , but you can try. other them OEM look ugly for me,but its just me..

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It seems Mazda is leaving us wagon owners high and dry...especially since the new wagon isn't even coming stateside! That would be my next car in a heartbeat, especially with a diesel...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'm gonna revive an older thread of mine. These are the tail lights that I want! Anyone know where to get them? Notice they have the amber turn signals in the outer lights...

Or even these:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The factory black chrome ones? Junk yard!
I do want to look at a junk yard too for some of the black US spec lights that you are talking about but will probably just end up tinting mine.

These are actually from Japan, China, and I also think Australia. They do not have a side reflector and have the amber turn signal in the outer piece. Also they sit flush with the body of the vehicle rather than stick out like US and Canada models do.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts