Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been trying to find the full size of this speed for awile now and was unable to find...maby someone here knows were its at...thanks

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Not exactly the same pic, but the same car...

[attachmentid=15130]

It says "dubspeed driven" on it. Their website is hard to navigate, but there might be more pics on it.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
That is the body kit developed by fiber images before they dropped off the map. Supposedly they have to remake the mold before they can put it up for sale because the original mold was destroyed. They might not even go to the trouble.

·
Registered
391 Posts
All I can hear is Vanilla Ice singing "Rice rice baby, too cold..."

And I'm pretty sure the owner doesn't have a permit for those handicapped spots. :|

·
Registered
252 Posts
Rice? I think that car looks amazing with that kit.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
those last 2 shots are from our show at Mazda R&D here in SoCal actually, you can see atom44wat's car in the top big behind the 8.

car looks pretty good in person, seen it at a few event in the last year. the thing i don't like, and there's nothing to do about it, is the front bumper needs those damn....chunks, in the vents to cover the factory front bracing. again, nothing to do about it, but since i saw it at SEMA, that's been my only issue with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts