Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO my husband works for the Want Ad, a great company but he sells commercial advertising and with gas prices are as bad as they are his business has gone south. And so has his manager, a jerk.. So now we are thinking that a new job is in order. This is not the first up and down he has had there and with financial commitments what they are he needs to make money. So with that said he is looking for a good paying job that does not require a college degree. We live in Mass bout an hour from Boston, so if anyone knows of any good openings then please send them this way. Thanks guys!

Michelle

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I am assuming that he has checked monster.com already. I have had a lot of luck finding advertising jobs on careerbuilder.com . To be honest, the real big advertising jobs are all in NYC. Good Luck

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ya, Monster is a good one. I got my current job just by posting me resume on there. They called me!

I would also definately check out Craigs List
Craigs List

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Nice avatar, bro.

On a side note, I got a new job! Its doing more robust software development than I do now, will be a great career builder, is a 30% increase in pay and an increase in benefits overall, and cuts my commute in half.

HOORAY FOR ME!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
congrats but this does not help me out any.. Never thought bout craigslist..... Monster yes have done it, careers.com and boston.com... hmmm

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have quiet a few opening in my company its acroos fenway though.
customer service , senior java programmers and some in sales too.let me know if he will be intrested.

great company and a decent package with profit sharing.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is the company and what do you need for degrees, training and such.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Dice.com & Hotjobs.com

Dice is a HUGE site for IT related stuff. What is he looking to get into?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no college degree but a huge backgraound in sales and printing...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
speedgal
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing