Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do most of the upgrades to my car myself but there are somethings that i dont wanna mess with. Im probably ordering cp-e exhaust and i wanna take It to a tuner shop and not a muffler shop. Plus i wanna install a boost gauge and other stuff like that. Does anyone know of a good shop around the atlanta area?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I do most of the upgrades to my car myself but there are somethings that i dont wanna mess with. Im probably ordering cp-e exhaust and i wanna take It to a tuner shop and not a muffler shop. Plus i wanna install a boost gauge and other stuff like that. Does anyone know of a good shop around the atlanta area?
[/b]
Hands down... Mazcare. Ask for Charlie.

The RX7/8 guys here LOVE them. I have not had to visit yet, but they will be the first place I go when I need to. They are in Marietta on 41 right near the end of the Dobbins ARB runway.

Mazcare

Allan

·
Registered
567 Posts
Ditto for MazCare. Best for Mazda.

You can try Batlground Engineering (www.batlground.com). They are a more general tuning/aftermarket shop focused on imports as a whole. They are located in Smyrna. They also do other aspects such as powdercoating, etc.

There a TONS of tuner shops in/around Atlanta, it just depends on what you are looking for.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Import Performance Group down here in Fayetteville, GA. Talk to Chris. He can hook ya up.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Mazcare - ask for Charlie. Tell him Justin and the yellow 6 sent you.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, all i could find around my area was knowledge perfrormance. They dont seem to have a telephone though. I think that i will check battleground engineering, they are like 5 miles from me. Plus they have a dyno and ive been dying to get a basline line run with just the cp-e intake. I appreciate it, but if anyone else knows of some good shops, keep them coming because it may help someone out.

·
Registered
201 Posts
thanks guys, all i could find around my area was knowledge perfrormance. They dont seem to have a telephone though. I think that i will check battleground engineering, they are like 5 miles from me. Plus they have a dyno and ive been dying to get a basline line run with just the cp-e intake. I appreciate it, but if anyone else knows of some good shops, keep them coming because it may help someone out.
[/b]
Please post your dyno results. I am interested in hearing... escpecially if you can do a stock run and then a run with the CPE CAI installed. That would be awesome.

F

·
0 Posts
MazCare for sure. My 6s has 80K on it and they are the ONLY place I let touch it. Had a warranty issue and the dealer took 5 attempts before finally fixing it - even after MazCare had called and told them exactly what the problem was.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts