Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
I know one of the BEST Mazda Tuners in South FLorida is in my Home Town of Lake Worth FL. About 1 to 1 1/2 hrs north of you. He has AWD Dyno and years of Experience... His Father studied Mazda's in Japan. If I get my Turbo, I will drive home 8 hours, JUST to have him work on my 6. You should see the cars he works on....

Correction, his shop has moved to Riveria Beach, FL. Add another 30 minutes to the commute. www.Japtrix.com

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know one of the BEST Mazda Tuners in South FLorida is in my Home Town of Lake Worth FL. About 1 to 1 1/2 hrs north of you. He has AWD Dyno and years of Experience... His Father studied Mazda's in Japan. If I get my Turbo, I will drive home 8 hours, JUST to have him work on my 6. You should see the cars he works on....

Correction, his shop has moved to Riveria Beach, FL. Add another 30 minutes to the commute. www.Japtrix.com
[/b]

Damn sounds like the guys is great if you would drive 8 hours...... ill give him a call... .thanks

GO MIAMI HEAT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
vdmorales
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing