Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Reading Topic: anyone in the sf bay area?

I'm in San Francisco, I'm sure you'll see me around someday.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

i live in the east bay but i'm usually driving in sf

·
Registered
24 Posts
Replying to Topic 'anyone in the sf bay area?'

I was behind a silver-gray Mazda6i today at the San Mateo bridge heading west (towards Foster City). Anyone here?

It was around 2:00 pm.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

woo-hoo there coming out! unfortunately i wasn't in my 6 when i passed... i commute to BART in a red delsol (thank gawd for carpool lanes!)

tuesday saw a white 6 on i-80 towards sf around 7.30am

wednesday saw a steel grey 6 on i-80 towards sf around 7.15am

anyone, anyone??

·
Registered
217 Posts

Im around the San Jose area and i've seen a couple around 680 on my way to Sacramento. If you see a speed yellow its probably mine. The only other speed yellow one i've seen was on my way to vegas.

·
Registered
24 Posts

Speed6, were you headed south on the 280/380 split towards the SFO airport about a week ago? Cool yellow!!!

X

·
0 Posts

i live in san jose and have only seen like 2 in my area. i recently just got my mazda 6 today as a graduation present from my mom. it's silver and v6 =] very beautiful.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

You got a $25,000 car as a graduation present? Can we like, swap moms or something?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

In comparison, when I graduate from MTU, my graduation present will probably cost about 6% of that. Must be nice! And if you're talking about High School graduation, I'll just have to kill you.

X

·
0 Posts

hahaha yes i am talking about high school gradution. seeing that i was born in 1985. haha

·
Registered
492 Posts

I am right here in the East Bay between Hayward and Richmond. This morning I just saw a yellow 6 going the opposite direction. I've seen anothe blue 6 sport in my area, otherwise I've seen one or two 6 w/o sports around.

·
Registered
142 Posts

I live in San Jose.. but with all the business traveling.. I am sure none of you have seen me yet. I have had the 6s for two weeks now and the odometer reads less than 50 miles.. :(

I will be home this Saturday.. watch out for a Glacier Silver 6s with apperance package and sport grill... :)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

black6 (w/sport package?) sighting yesterday at el cerrito plaza BART station around 5:45pm

anyone?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: anyone in the sf bay area?

So far i have seen 4 other 6's on the road. actually saw one the other day while driving past Sunnyvale Town Center on Mathilda. And i parked in front of another 6 while at the Great Mall.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: anyone in the sf bay area?

hmm.. not too far away from where we're thinking of meeting *HINT HINT*

·
Registered
2,617 Posts

I live in Sac, CA

Z

·
0 Posts

I have a silver 6s in the east bay (Moraga/Lafayette) and have seen a white 6 around my area too. I kind of like not having too many around. One of the reasons I did buy the 6 is because there are just too many Honda Accords with old ladies driving around.

After 5 years of another rare car (Honda del Sol, Bright Green) I kind like being rare. Next thing you know I will be buying an
Alfa Romeo !

Andy-

1 - 20 of 66 Posts