Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been here for about a year now and I'm just looking for people to chill and cruise with. The car scene from Philadelphia was more present but I just can't seem to find any spots around here. I've got 2 Mazda 6's one red 2003 and one silver 2004.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'M HERE AT WHITEMAN AFB! About hr away from KC. i searched some KC forums and apparently there is a car shop that hosts car shows every other saturday called "Fast Fridays".

I just got into modding my m6. Next things on the list for me is

Magnaflow Exhaust
Corksport SRI
ECU Mapping

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've been here for about a year now and I'm just looking for people to chill and cruise with. The car scene from Philadelphia was more present but I just can't seem to find any spots around here. I've got 2 Mazda 6's one red 2003 and one silver 2004.
Yeah man East Coast Scene>KC Scene

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only thing I have done to my 6 is an AWR rear mount with 95 duros. I just recently bought a 2004 M3. If you guys are trying to meet up some time on the weekend I'm down.

·
Registered
59 Posts
The only thing I have done to my 6 is an AWR rear mount with 95 duros. I just recently bought a 2004 M3. If you guys are trying to meet up some time on the weekend I'm down.

There's a car meet this saturday at 4, the pre-party for street car takeover KC at this place called side pockets in blue springs

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's a group I now run with we have about a hundred drivers if you guys wanna meet up let me know. Meets are on Fridays and Saturdays around 11 PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts