Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having trouble locating a 6S loaded with the Sport Package and 5 spd manual. All the dealers are giving me the run around saying they all have to order it, blah blah blah.. Is it really that difficult to get? I am afraid if I asked to get one special order, they will just gouch me at the drive out price.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Reading Topic: Anyone in the Houston Area looking for a Mazda 6S?

RedSS,

The indications are that what you seek is indeed the rarest of all available 6s... They didn't make enough, and it's a very popular combo.

Try going to MazdaUSA.com and using their new Search feature. You can look for the vehicle you want within 150 miles. Good way to find out if anyone has it. (Beware, though, because it apparently shows "ordered" cars as well.)

As for gouging on the drive-out price, you can always ask for a quote in writing., And if they do try to put the screws to you, you can take your deposit and run.

·
Registered
98 Posts

I recently bought my 6S from Jeff Haas Mazda in North Houston. I had been looking for the 5 speed manual for what seemed like forever, and had also been not been able to find one. All the dealers I went to had only around 2 6S's with the Sport Package, never saw one with the manual. When i finally found a demo at Jeff Haas with 1200 miles on it, I jumped on it even though it was not the manual. I ended up paying well below retail on it (21800) and have been very happy with the automatic so far. The sport shifter is very nice. Good luck with your search.

G

·

If your looking for a 6s fully loaded w/a 5sp still, kingwood mazda had one when i bought my 6s about two weeks just to let you know.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks but I got one already.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts