Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey do you have a copy of the templates for the side sills? Mine were not included with the box, I was also missing instructions. Right now what I need most is a copy of the templates. I can help you install the appearance package. Another member has offered to help me install the sides. Maybe we can have an install meet?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Yah I realize that. I thought maybe you hadn't installed them yet. Damn, this whole side skirt thing is a nightmare. I just want to work on my car damn it!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sunday or during the week..as soon as those templates arrive in the mail. All I have on right now is the rear skirt. It looks rediculous. Hopefully the weather stays clear.

I think the front lip is on back order so it might be awhile until I get that.

·
Registered
778 Posts
if you guys need help im willing to lend a helping hand.... saturday im pickin up my coils from matt....and we installing them at luis' place....but he has work at 7...but let me know.... maybe we can go to lake beryessa and test out my new coils w00t...

·
Registered
279 Posts
They've got no ETA on the front lip. I was thinking of canceling the order and trying another place, since they kinda dropped the ball on my first order.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
5 Participants
RockSteady
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing