Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to take my car to get reflashed and was wondering if anyone had a really good experience with any of the Mazda dealers in So.Cal. I dont mind a drive if i can trust the techs know what they are doing and will care for the car like i do. Any suggestions would be appreciated!! :drive:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I had my re-flash done at Long Beach Mazda which is where I purchased my MS6 in January. They just built a new dealership next to the old one and the people are very nice. It is located on Cherry just North of the 405. Where do you live in So Cal? I would like to get together with some other Speed owners.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
me too, I posted on the socal forum looking for people to meet up with.

To be honest I can only recommend which ones not to go to. To be honest I hate the one in Puente Hills, because some of the people that work there are bastards, or that was my experiences when I first got my 6i. BTW never get a dealer detail job...like we all probably knew that already, but I was stupid.

Only place I got a "service" was at Alhambra Mazda...in SGV...not bad, but they don't look all that professional.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A So.Cal meet would be cool. I may take the drive to Long Beach to have it reflashed if thats the case. Im in Covina so my closest dealers are Claremont (which is more Ford than Mazda) and West Covina (which didnt even know what a Mazdaspeed 6 was).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just took my MS6 in for it's reflash (and 1st oil change) today. Should get it back this afternoon. Guess I'll find out how it works....

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Norco Mazda handles things fairly quickly.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Norco Mazda handles things fairly quickly.
[/b]
That's where I've gotten everything done for my MS6, reflashed it last week and got an oil change (for only $14) in about an hour. The service manager really tries to get the good service ratings (almost too hard, sometimes...).

·
Registered
217 Posts
Off topic: I love California...three weeks vacation there in august...I miss it...
Sorry, back to you topic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts