Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Va beach and have seen some 6's on the road finally. I'm tryin to see if anymore 6 owners are in the area and live around my parts? Hit me back if your near!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Replying to Topic 'anyone in or near Va Beach?'

sup...I'm up in Newport News...bought my baby @ Hall in VA Beach. Got a Lapis Blue w/ Sport Package. What you got?

·
Registered
56 Posts

Wow, I just noticed this thread. I'm also in Virginia Beach.

While I'm not a Mazda6 owner yet, I hope to be one when the 2004s come out. The 6I MT with security + sports package (and possibly moonroof and Bose) is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for... and will probably be mine if the dealers will shave 1,000 off the MSRP.

sonic6, if you happen to see this, how was your buying experience at Hall Mazda? Have you had to use their service department yet? Did they deal with you at all? The reason I ask is that I talked to one of the salesguys there, so I will be looking to buy from there first.

·
Registered
218 Posts

sonic6, if you happen to see this, how was your buying experience at Hall Mazda? Have you had to use their service department yet? Did they deal with you at all? The reason I ask is that I talked to one of the salesguys there, so I will be looking to buy from there first.[/b]
Wow...the thread is back...just when I wanted to start a new one.

As for Hall...I've been very impressed with the past 6 months I've had my 6 (wow, just realized it's been that long.) I actually skipped past 2 closer dealers to goto Hall. And I still take my baby down there to get her service done. As i mentioned in the other thread, I had Craig Stoehecker (sp?) as my salesman, very nice guy and very knowledgeable about the car. He's even better post-sale too...took the time out to talk with me when he saw me in the service waiting are about the RX8 before it came out.

If he remember me, tell him Mr. Lynch says hi!:D

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Reading Topic: anyone in or near Va Beach?

What do you guys do for fun this time of year in Virginia Beach?

-SC3

·
Registered
218 Posts

*bump* Been seeing more and more 6's in the Hampton Roads area...where ya people at?:p

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by sonic6@Feb 5 2004, 11:18 PM
*bump*  Been seeing more and more 6's in the Hampton Roads area...where ya people at?:p
[snapback]213692[/snapback]​
Who has a VA license plate of CPF 1? I see the driver on 264 west occasionally.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Are you guys all on the eastcoast6.com site yet ;)

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I know you are...I ment the others

1 - 16 of 16 Posts