Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the NJ/PA area experienced in painting the headlights, and installing/wiring the DDE Halos for the Mazda6? I have them in the box already, but I'm not to familiar with installing and wiring. Anyone will to help me out with this? I'm looking to tap into my 194 switch for the halos. I'm willing to drive to Philly in PA also. If you willing to help at all and your around the area, just let me know. I'm going back to college Jan 2nd, so if you can do it before then that would be great, if not I can wait.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Anyone in the NJ/PA area experienced in painting the headlights, and installing/wiring the DDE Halos for the Mazda6? I have them in the box already, but I'm not to familiar with installing and wiring. Anyone will to help me out with this? I'm leaving for college Jan 2nd, so if you can do it before then that would be great, if not I can wait.
[/b]
Painting the headlights is not that hard doing the halos. You got me but I'm sure its not that hateful. Follow the how to on taking the headlights apart and go from them. I would allow a whole day to do this project.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Yeah, it's not the painting of the headlights that I'm worried about. I know I will be able to handle that. It's just the installing the halos that I'm not to sure about, and the wiring makes me nervous. Who's wants to help out?
[/b]
I wouldnt mind helping but it would be a long drive for you to come down to Maryland to do it. In Jan sometime we are supposed to be working on Lapislazuli6's car and would not be a big deal to do yours at the same time.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Maryland is a little too far for me, but thanks for the offer. Really nice of you. If your ever are in the Jersey area let me know! Anyone is the area interested?
[/b]
I was up that way not to long ago. West Long Branch, NJ. Is that far from you?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
No not too far, about an hour from my house. Too bad I didn't post this up earlier. I was thinking about it, but I didn't post up until I had my HIDs installed.
[/b]
Yeah, we were just sitting around there all day waiting for my brothers car to get tuned, so we had LOTS of time.

·
Registered
977 Posts
LapisLove and I are in Staten Island. I've done 5 halo installs so far. Let me know if you want us to come and help you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts