Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone removed their Black Door Guards and have them lying around collecting dust. I'm experimenting with a possible mod. If you're willing to part with them let me know.

Peace.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone else?

6gun, what's your bumble bee?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I get it. :yesnod: Do you have a picture?

I'm thinking of putting some black door guards on my silver 6. I've got black rims w/polished lip and black taillights and thought the door guards might continue the theme so to speak.

I've seen posts on how people took them off their cars, but how did you attach the black ones on?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know if I'd make it there, but it sounds awesome. I haven't gotten to take a serious road trip with the car yet. :drive:

If not I could send you some money for shipping and a little extra to make it worth your while to send them to me.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
O.K. then hook a brother up. Maybe I'll come get 'em this weekend or next if you're around.

I got a pod and gauges to install anyway. Happy B-day to me! :yesnod:

Peace.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I partook in the Prosport Gauges Group Buy and got the Amber/white Series gauges. Red on, blacked out when off. Got the Lotek pod and a Voltmeter, A/F, and Oil Pressure. ($107 shipped) It's a good deal and others seem to be happy with their gauges.

Not sure when I'm going to install them. Might need some help, if you're available. :drive:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No love! :slap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.