Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent seen any 6's out on the road here, none at all...I wont be getting mine till the hatch comes out. Anyone out there in chicago or the south suburbs have a 6?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reading Topic: Anyone In Chicago Have a 6 yet?

Cool...hey White6s hows your mazda 6 handeling our weather?

·
Registered
23 Posts

I'm on the Iowa/Illinois border but I get to Chicago often. We haven't been hit by the snow as much, but it's doing fine here.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replying to Topic 'Anyone In Chicago Have a 6 yet?'

Cool, good to hear....supposed to be getting some nasty weather tonight.

·
Registered
468 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Saw my first six on the road today! a silver one, couldnt tell if it was an i or s though....no sports kit... looked like a woman driving. Couldnt have been a test drive as the mazda dealer down the street from where I saw it is closed on sunday.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Woohoo Just saw another 6, not even half a mile from my house, This Time a V6 Lapis Blue with the sports package....one thing I didnt like about it is that it had those tinted windows that are reflective at the top....Just didnt look right to me. Although Im a fan of tinted windows.. i really dont like driving a car that has them too dark especially if Im driving it at night, makes it hard for me to see.

·
Registered
391 Posts

White 6s, your mazda6 is a beast. It went through blizzard at 100 mph. ehehe

·
Registered
468 Posts

Originally posted by Haris

White 6s, your mazda6 is a beast. It went through blizzard at 100 mph. ehehe[/b]

actually no...i spent 3 hrs behind the same semi going 35 mph. it sucked. it took 13.5 hrs to get there 998 miles..and 22.5 to get home..it was horrible but the 6 handled it quite nicely..but boy was my car trashed

·
Registered
51 Posts

Speed Yellow V6 3.0 AT

CEL came on, but getting fixed this Friday. Other than that... Car is great.
Need to get Passport 8500... This car could get me into some trouble with some troopers.:D

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Originally posted by Qubal

Speed Yellow V6 3.0 AT

Need to get Passport 8500... This car could get me into some trouble with some troopers.:D[/b]
Where in chicago you at? Got any pics of your ride?

·
Registered
468 Posts

Originally posted by Qubal

Speed Yellow V6 3.0 AT

Need to get Passport 8500... This car could get me into some trouble with some troopers.:D[/b]

which dealer u buy from? first one i saw on the roads was at amc 30 in barrington..speed yellow auto trans. was on a firday night maybe a month ago. u get yours from biggers in elgin? had no plates

·
Registered
455 Posts

I have had my Speed Yellow 6x with sport package for about three weeks. I love this car. It handles great in all weather and is averaging 24mpg. It is the only one I've seen so far that had both the CD and tape deck already.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Originally posted by Bantha

Oh, I bought it at Biggers Mazda in Elgin.[/b]
Cool...someone in chicago with a yellow6! yay! LOL

star wars fan by chance?

·
Registered
468 Posts

any chicagoans wanna meet up? according to this there's 4 and another local TRM08 got his too..so 5..i'm sure there's more lurking also. fuzzbear said he'd come too..even tho he's waiting for a wagon ;-)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Originally posted by White 6s

any chicagoans wanna meet up?  according to this there's 4 and another local TRM08 got his too..so 5..i'm sure there's more lurking also. fuzzbear said he'd come too..even tho he's waiting for a wagon ;-)[/b]
How DARE you call my beloved hatch a WAGON! :D Um sure ... and with enuff time maybe I could get my buddy from detroit to come down and bring his Spicy Orange MSP (this weekend he's installing his short shifter)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Anyone In Chicago Have a 6 yet?'

sup guys......i am another owner of a mazda 6 in chi-town i have a lapis blue 6. I seen a yellow 6 also but i forgot where i saw it though....good to hear people in chicago having the 6

1 - 20 of 24 Posts