Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in somerville to be specific. just picked up my 06 6i last month, lovin it! anyway, I'd love to meet some locals to drive, hang, install stuff or whatever. i work in a shop that i can get access to if we need. I'm 25m with much experience with other cars (MR2 turbo, BMW, VW, jeep, etc.) and i'd love to help you work on stuff. Looking forward to hearing from you!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Where do you work? We are from the everett area...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
So you wanna help me install my springs.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I see, using the shop access to draw people in. :D j/k Welcome to the club. I have a few friends that live down that way, so Im sometimes down there.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Yeah, help hockeyguy with his springs so he won't bug us anymore. :nana:

:D

Check out the Hopkington meet thread. Thats our next one. And another May one seems in the works.

·
Registered
93 Posts
hey i live in somerville 2. im in davis square where r u?. i c alot of mazda6s around the area in the last couple of months. which one is u?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey I'm in that area now too! Just baught a townhouse in Everett, up near the Malden Center T.

Welcome to the club

We should all meet around there somewhere to pool out to the Hopkinton meet.

fyi: If anyone sees a bright red 6s 5 door with tinted windows and a 6club sticker, that's me.

·
Registered
93 Posts
used to go to school at malden catholic and work right around there... saw a bright red 6 on saturday in medford around wellington circle at 5ish

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey all, thanks for readin. I'm on east somerville off cross st. I have the 2006 steel grey 6i with the ugly ass steel wheels and imperfect self done rear window tint. debadged rear also.
i'm definately up for some car pooling. if anyone wants to meet up whenever for a mini-meet, i'm down.
I work in a non-commercial shop in hyde park part time. we don't have a lift but have just about everything else.

·
Registered
216 Posts
used to go to school at malden catholic and work right around there... saw a bright red 6 on saturday in medford around wellington circle at 5ish
[/b]

ha ha....that was probably me!

I was definatly around there running errands around then.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
so thats a yes to intall my springs. :D

·
Registered
979 Posts
I used to live ion Dedham and work in hyde park!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Check out the upcoming meet in planning. What better way to meet fellow 6ers? Put your location in your profile, too - being senile I'll forget soon after this thread is over.

Hm, Hyde Park. Sounds familar. I think I have gig there next month at... Riverside Theater.

·
Registered
979 Posts
What kind of gig?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Orchestra pit for a production of "Seussical", and I have a lovely 6 wagon to haul all my gear around in. I play a lot dance band gigs around the MA/NH area, but theater gigs are especially fun.

It's just funny that I've never heard of Hyde Park until a few days ago, and then I see it mentioned a bunch of times on this thread.

·
Registered
111 Posts
im down the south shore but i work in boston so im up that way all the time

where did you move from?
[/b]
i live in weymouth but work in boston so can always hang out around the area if something comes up. oh yeah hi! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
11 Participants
raygiang
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing