Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pics of them on a 6 or know any info on them besides whats listed in the site?

Forged Mazdaspeed wheels

·
Registered
815 Posts
for an 18x7.5 wheel 17lbs is pretty good, SSR for example are like 22lbs in the same size.
[/b]
Depends on the SSR wheel. Comps are around 15 pounds, GT1s are around 19 and the GT7s are around 19 also. the multi piece wheels from SSR are a bit heavier however. 17 pounds is pretty good/average for a forged 1 piece wheel.

I think AZMS6 has those wheels on his speed - if you look around the mazdaspeed forums, you might find a picture of the car with the wheels.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
29 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
They kinda look like mine:

Only mine didnt cost me an arm and a leg!
[/b]

Nice looking hatch! could you PM me with info on your wheels? thanks

I quoted you because your car deserves a second look!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
J.R (AzMS6) has them. I've seen them. They're nice.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Yea im rockin the Kazeras. Almost the same design as the Kosei's, a little cheaper and not as light. They are 17x7, +50 offset with 225/45/17 Avon Tech A/S 550 all season tires. They also come in 18 inch size.

I didnt need to roll my fenders and the wheels weigh 17lbs each so it was a good weight savings on each corner. They pretty much look identical to the Kosei's and are very close in design to the Mazdaspeed ones. 5 spokes vs 6 spokes and they are MUCH cheaper.

If you like the design, I would check out the 18 inch Kazera KZ-V and the 18 inch Kosei K1TS. You will save almost 1000 bucks over the Mazdaspeed ones.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
12 Participants
Philter25
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing