Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Here are my Pics From Road Atlanta Sept 27th - 29th.......Speaking of Mid Ohio....Did you meet up with Marlon??...(Msumlin)??? WE HAD A BLAST!...Planning to go to Sebring & Road Atlanta in 2007!
[/b]
man seeing these pics makes me want to go to sebring sooo bad. you said the 6club members get free tickets sometimes, whats the latest i can rsvp for tickets?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
what grill is this? does it only fit the ms6? oh and mazdaspeed_1981 thanks for the info.
[/b]
Isn't that the new '07 grill? I'm just guessing though..

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Here you go.

I took these at Mid Ohio. We had a great time. We had about 15 or so 6's out there. We got to meet all the drivers and the teams and got to go down to the pits. The drivers even came out ot see our cars. We also got to do a lap around the track.[/b]
Those are some Great pics and some really good angles you used too! I have a bunch of pics from when I met Chris Tindol and the Team when they were tuning there cars at my local shop last year here at the Denver Grand Prix but I had to work when the race was going on so I didn't get to go. I will make sure I don't miss the chance next Time though! They were really some nice guys letting everyone sit in the cars,etc and sit in on the tuning/dyno session!
Thanks for posting those pics though since I didn't get to see them actually run after meeting them. All my good pics of the car are on my cardomain site.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
[attachment=22044:IMG_0391.jpg]My Wallpaper at Work still Ray... :laugh:

[attachment=22045:105131235_M.jpg] My Current Laptop Wallpaper

21 - 40 of 66 Posts