Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Here you go.

I took these at Mid Ohio. We had a great time. We had about 15 or so 6's out there. We got to meet all the drivers and the teams and got to go down to the pits. The drivers even came out ot see our cars. We also got to do a lap around the track.

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
I use this shot of Jeff's Mazda6:

PM me your email and I'll forward you the hires original.
[/b]
Hey whats up man. I have the same pic. I think we were standing right next to each other. That was a lot of fun huh?

Yup we do...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Here you go.

I took these at Mid Ohio. We had a great time. We had about 15 or so 6's out there. We got to meet all the drivers and the teams and got to go down to the pits. The drivers even came out ot see our cars. We also got to do a lap around the track.
[/b]
Here are my Pics From Road Atlanta Sept 27th - 29th.......Speaking of Mid Ohio....Did you meet up with Marlon??...(Msumlin)??? WE HAD A BLAST!...Planning to go to Sebring & Road Atlanta in 2007!

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Here are my Pics From Road Atlanta Sept 27th - 29th.......Speaking of Mid Ohio....Did you meet up with Marlon??...(Msumlin)??? WE HAD A BLAST!...Planning to go to Sebring & Road Atlanta in 2007!
[/b]
Yes. Msumlin organize the whole thing. Marlon is the Speed World Challenge meet guru.

Off topic: I always want to get their front splitters but I couldn't find them. Are they universal?
[/b]
Not sure. But I wouldn't expect them to be bolt on parts based on the pics I took of the splitter that was on the Protomotive 6:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,914 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Off topic: I always want to get their front splitters but I couldn't find them. Are they universal?
[/b]
I asked TriPoint about these a while back. This was their response:

Hi Mark,

The Carbon front splitter we run on the race car is not design for street use however if you want to purchase these would sell for $1300.00 and require custom mounting to fit the car.

Thanks,

Mark Shuler

-----Original Message-----
To: TRI-POINT ENGINEERING
Subject: Enquiry from TRI-POINT ENGINEERING

I'm curious about the black "air-splitter" piece that is attached underneath the bumper of the Tri-Point Mazda 6s. Is this a part that Tri-Point offers for sale or might consider offering if there is enough interest?

Thanks,

- Mark[/b]
[/b][/quote]

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Off topic: I always want to get their front splitters but I couldn't find them. Are they universal? [/b]
they're custom made in the Tri-Point shops, carbon fiber over aluminum honeycomb and not available at all. Closest thing I've seen is the AutoExe splitter but I think they only make it for the MazdaSpeed bumper and it's rumored to be quite expensive

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I asked TriPoint about these a while back. This was their response:
[/b]
$1,300?!! :shocked: ......*ahem......I'll pass!!

but hey...It was worth asking eh?

that green and white car looks damn good... :drool: :drool: :drool:
[/b]

ehehe...no doubt about that!! :drool:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Does anyone have a pic of the 4 door yellow rally car from Japan
[/b]

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m210/mazda6_1981/724122.jpg[/img]]

I know you said you wanted a pic from Japan...and a yellow rally car.....sorry....this isnt it.....This is the closest I found.... ;) To be honest........This was the ONLY Rally pic I found......You wouldnt happen to know the driver's name would you? I may be interested about checking this out one day!..

Hope this helps!
Take care
Neal S.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts