Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any dealings with these or any more info. Obviously Mazda sells them, and I know they will fit without any hassle, although I dont know how much they weigh compared to our stock rims. They have been growing on me lately. I found them much cheaper than mazda has them for in silver as well as chrome. I figured it might be a quick switch. However I haven't seen them on any 6's and figured there may be a reason for that. So any feedback would be appreciated. Also I checked around here to see if members had them with any pics (even though I don't know what to call these)...came up empty on that too. So if you could point me to a possible thread of someone who may have them I'd also appreciate that.

Or will they look d u m b

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
since they are OEM parts they are gonna be crazy expensive. You could get a lot nicer of a wheel in the aftermarket for the same price

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
true, but I am a fan of OEM stuff...and like i said I found them real cheap for silver and of course a bit more for chrome, but still reasonable. I am just wondering if anyone has seen them on a 6. Because I like the stock wheels..and these look "OK" in that pic, but I don't want to make the car less interesting than it already is by putting them on if you follow me.

·
Registered
748 Posts
true, but I am a fan of OEM stuff...and like i said I found them real cheap for silver and of course a bit more for chrome, but still reasonable. I am just wondering if anyone has seen them on a 6. Because I like the stock wheels..and these look "OK" in that pic, but I don't want to make the car less interesting than it already is by putting them on if you follow me.
[/b]
i saw them once when i took my car in to the dealer, i usually just walk around and look at the stock they have, noticed the rims on a 6, but didn't really take the time to look up close. Don't really like the rim on pic and it really didn't catch my eye once they were on a 6. My money would be on an aftermarket set of rims, nicer rim for same or less than what you would pay for these OEM ones. But like you said, if you like OEM and can get them for a reasonable price then go with what you like. The 2006 mazda 6 brochure has a pic with them on.....ah what the hell...let me look for it.

just came to mind, have you considered the RX-8 stock rim, the pro is that they look good on the 6, con would be several people are starting to have them. And in a way they look similar to the rim you mentioned.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just came to mind, have you considered the RX-8 stock rim, the pro is that they look good on the 6, con would be several people are starting to have them. And in a way they look similar to the rim you mentioned.
[/b]
I was trying to avoid the rx8s and any fender rolling or upsizing of sorts, figuring these would be a quick swap. Big thanks for that pic! I really like the black holes in the spokes and the dark center caps. I would just have to decide now whether I'd want to take the chance, and whether that chance would be the silver or the chrome. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I was trying to avoid the rx8s and any fender rolling or upsizing of sorts, figuring these would be a quick swap. Big thanks for that pic! I really like the black holes in the spokes and the dark center caps. I would just have to decide now whether I'd want to take the chance, and whether that chance would be the silver or the chrome. Thanks for the feedback everyone.
[/b]
NO CHROME!!!!! :nono:

Go silver instead :yesnod:

Chrome :slap:

Silver :drive:

Chrome :barf:

Silver :cheers:

:guns: Chrome

Silver :thumbup:

I can go on.....hope this helps :laugh:

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LMAO! I feel the same way...I just needed to hear it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Those are the same wheels I just put on my 05. I will take some pics as soon as it stops raining and post them up for you. I can tell you that my car seem to get up and go a little quicker.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Here are some pics of the wheels. I hope they turn out ok.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
1Lo05M6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing