Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im interested in the Motegi FF7 18's. I seen some on ebay for 635 shipped, and a few other sites. But wanted to know if anyone knew of any good wheel sites. I was thinking maybe tying to find some with tires so I could put those on my 06 wheels now and use the all seasons I have for the New rims.

any help appreciated, thank you.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
tirerack.com you can put the wheels on your car and see how they look.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I remember a few people have had the black ones, I think SocalGuy had some on his wagon and another person had some on there black sedan.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have them. I just shopped them online til I found a good deal and had Discount Tire get as close to matching it as possible so I could get their warranties etc.

[/b]

Thanks for the pictures, they look great on the black. Im pretty excited to see them on my steel grey. Do you remember where you found your wheels by any chance? Thank you.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
What version of tinting did you use on your lights... And how does it affect them at nite? I love the pix, I have a grill like yours on my 6 however it is CF...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ive seen them in person, they look 100 times better than the pics.
[/b]
Thats good to know, haha. Ive seen them before in person at a store..but never on a car. Im definately getting them now. I found them on ebay for 630 shipped. 18's without tires. But wanted some tires for back-ups. Does that price sound fair you think?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I got those exact rims on my car. Color is close to steel gray. If you PM I can prolly get you some good picture this weekend.

Also, I got my rims and tires as a package on www.rims1.com.

Good guys to work with... fast shipping.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got those exact rims on my car. Color is close to steel gray. If you PM I can prolly get you some good picture this weekend.

Also, I got my rims and tires as a package on www.rims1.com.

Good guys to work with... fast shipping.
[/b]
Whats up, you told me to PM you for pictures? Id appreciate it, thanks.

Stephen

·
Registered
252 Posts
Whats up, you told me to PM you for pictures? Id appreciate it, thanks.

Stephen
[/b]

I'll PM you some this weekend.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I've been thinking about getting the same wheels in black for my tungsten gray 6. i wasn't going to get black on the account that everyone is getting them now, but when i saw those next to my car with these tires i couldn't resist

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Thanks for the pictures, they look great on the black. Im pretty excited to see them on my steel grey. Do you remember where you found your wheels by any chance? Thank you.
[/b]
I really don't... I just searched for them and found the best price online and went to my local Discount Tire store and had them get as close to matching it as possible.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've been thinking about getting the same wheels in black for my tungsten gray 6. i wasn't going to get black on the account that everyone is getting them now, but when i saw those next to my car with these tires i couldn't resist
[/b]

That picture..what color are they..The picture looks fake LoL. I Love how the black looks, but im a little scared the dark rims might bring down the color of my car? what color are those in that picture?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts