Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some of these rubber caps that sometimes come on RCA inputs/outputs. Most people throw them away, I had a few laying around. They're the perfect size for a project I'm working on.

Or if you can translate chinese for me:

Anyone know where to buy them or I'll send you a dollar to mail what you have to me.


1 - 1 of 1 Posts