1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats kinda sweet
[/b]
Yeah but this makes ya' say ouch!

MSRP: $370 Our Price: $320 Shipping Included!
Carbon Creations Universal Carbon Fiber 2 Peice Side Splitters - includes shipping to any address in the continental USA.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Yeah but this makes ya' say ouch!

MSRP: $370 Our Price: $320 Shipping Included!
Carbon Creations Universal Carbon Fiber 2 Peice Side Splitters - includes shipping to any address in the continental USA.
[/b]

no wonder carbon creations are frigging expensive lool but their niiiice i know i would have them ruined in less then a year though hate the small narrow curbs they have in some fast food drive thru

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no wonder carbon creations are frigging expensive lool but their niiiice i know i would have them ruined in less then a year though hate the small narrow curbs they have in some fast food drive thru
[/b]
Yeah, I would make sure to get the 3M paint protection film on it to help with rock chips too.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Yeah, I would make sure to get the 3M paint protection film on it to help with rock chips too.
[/b]

i saw this one i dont even remember what car though i think rx7 or 350 z omg almost the entire body was carbon fiber except for the roof and doors but it was amazing

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about this

MSRP: $4000 Our Price: $3300 Shipping Included!
2000-06 Honda S2000 Carbon Fiber Hardtop - includes glass. Made from Grade A Carbon Fiber weave with gloss clear coat to protect against fading. Price includes shipping to any address in the continental USA. Optional 9 Peice Hardware mounting kit from Honda availible. Manufactured by Seibon. Note: Customer must purchase factory strikers from the dealership with this hardtop. Please call to place your order.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I havent seen it.....but.......why have it in the 1st place? :huh:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
suppose so......................Its...ummmm....Different.....but you Barely even see it....(Carbon fiber side skirt splitters) that is.....

I mean.....the 6 is already low enough....scrape.......... :tear:

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm partial to the splitters in the front myself. I guess this would round off the look if you had one up front. As for scraping, your really only lowering it another 1/2 MAYBE but yes it would make it lower.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I refuse to pay that much for a flat piece of CF... come on, what am i paying for, the cutting of it from a larger sheet? Pft...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts