Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received the email that said that the intake would be shipped on Tuesday. However, no money has been deducting from my account. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything or had money deducted???

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i haven't.

keep in mind though, their intakes are all CNC'd in the USA by the finest craftsmen. then, they're sent out for custom powercoating. art takes time.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I ordered mine through Donny on May 7th, still waiting for an update on when mine will be shipped to me :(

·
Registered
102 Posts
30 days and counting...

Donny at RPM has been on the ball regarding changes in the status.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
CPE is expecting the silicone hoses (the part they've been waiting for) to arrive today (Wednesday). If they arrive as planned, the CAIs will begin shipping shortly. Not much longer guys!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ordered mine from RPM on April 28th and hope to have it soon.

Excellent update! Thanx Donny. :fingers crossed:

·
Registered
300 Posts
growing pain. They needed their large batch of silicon hoses
[/b]
The silicone hoses are hard to get. Heres the problem. There is basically only one guy that manufacturs the hoses in the diameter that we need for the ms6. So it takes a little bit of time. Theres a huge back story to the hoses but i won;t reveal that here

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Still waiting

·
Registered
886 Posts
Hello,

CPE is very sorry for keeping you waiting. We will be shipping tomorrow 5/31. Here is the tracking number from UPS, "SORRY...CROSSBOW BROUGHT SOMETHING TO MY ATTENTION SO I HAD TO DELETE THE TRACKING NUMBER" THANKS AGAIN CROSSBOW. The custom hoses are on their way! Thanks again for your support. Hope you have as much fun with the intakes as we had making them for you!

Thank you for your patience!

Very Respectfully,
Josh Adams
410-703-9365
[email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
14 Participants
Alan
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing