Mazda 6 Forums banner

Anyone have a spare Sylfex Auxmod?

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Calvin 
#1 ·
Hi,

I am looking to connect an Aux cable to my 2003 Mazda 6.

With the Sylfex Auxmod now out of production, I was wondering if anyone had one that I could buy off them?

Thanks,

Ross

#2 ·
#8 ·
I am struggling with the same issue. I just tried BT adapter in my 2004 Mazda 6 with Bose. Even after soldering the jumper it wont work. Anyone used this with the Bose HU? Thanks
I have the same problem on my '04 6 with non-bose stereo.I only have radio module,no CD or TAPE or MD module.
I also tryed soldering the jumper on L716 but with no effect,it seems that this model does not support modification.

Poslano sa mog SM-G780F koristeći Tapatalk

#9 ·
I have two 2004 sixes with Bose. My original car worked with an aux adapter (no L716 mod) for several years until it died. My newer 6 would not work with the BT adapter even after the modification. I swapped te the HU from my original 6 to the new one and viola....works like a charm. It's like the lottery. Most 2004 Bose units won't work (maybe even with the mod), but once in a wile you get lucky. Doc said his non Bose worked with the mod. Maybe he has mad soldering skills:unsure:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.