Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so pissed-off right now. On my way to WalMart this afternoon my CEL came on. I called my dealer, but of course they had just closed the service dept 20 min earlier. I know the new car manager so I drove out to the dealership. He said no big deal, happens on the Speed6's all the time, bring it back monday. OK, no big whoop. So on the way home there is a chunk of asphalt or concrete in the road, of course I smacked it with the right front. Now the wheel has a good chunk out of it and the tire has a chunk out of the side of it. Just my luck. Anybody have a Speed6 wheel? Non curbed, road rashed, etc?

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
there was a single one on ebay last week, closed without selling. Maybe check the history or post a "want to Buy" on ebay.
Good luck.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I checked Ebay first. I have a connection to get wheels repaired, I'll try that monday. Thanks.
[/b]
Eh, the ebay one was mine. I sold 3 and have one left, but it has curb rashes, so I don't think you're going to be interested. I guess I'll just keep it as a full sized spare.

·
Registered
209 Posts
There's a guy not too far from here (Northern Illinois, I think) that does a good job fixing wheels on-site. He did a great job recently on my wife's Audi. If you are nearby, PM me and I will send you his info. If not, check around your area. Call body shops and used car places, they usually give these type of people a lot of business. Good luck!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts