Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well you have a lot if military near you that feel the need to rice cars out. Down here in Chesapeake we don't have anything. Mainly rednecks in jacked up trucks. :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well you have a lot if military near you that feel the need to rice cars out. Down here in Chesapeake we don't have anything. Mainly rednecks in jacked up trucks. :p

I work near Greenbrier, I live in Old Town Portsmouth. I avoid rice rockets like the plague, but there are sure still a lot of them in the Portsmouth area.

I am down for a meet up group.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I work near Greenbrier, I live in Old Town Portsmouth. I avoid rice rockets like the plague, but there are sure still a lot of them in the Portsmouth area.

I am down for a meet up group.

Well if we can find a few more that would like to meet up. Let's do it.

·
Registered
396 Posts
it's been months, maybe even closer to a year or so, since i've been on here... yeah, i'm still in the chesapeake area... you won't see too many 6's in this area. there's a slammed silver 6 that you were talking about.. met the guy, pretty cool. there's a dark grey 6 that has a plate "atenza"... he's cool too. seen a couple speed6's on the road.. but you only seem them from time to time.

this is mine...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
it's been months, maybe even closer to a year or so, since i've been on here... yeah, i'm still in the chesapeake area... you won't see too many 6's in this area. there's a slammed silver 6 that you were talking about.. met the guy, pretty cool. there's a dark grey 6 that has a plate "atenza"... he's cool too. seen a couple speed6's on the road.. but you only seem them from time to time.
Yea I see a lot more 3's than anything. I think I've seen the grey one you're talking about once before on I-64. My fiance has been driving my 6 lately though. Rebuilt a 00 Celica GT to drive back and forth to work.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I know this thread has been dead for a bit, but I just stumbled upon it. I'm from Currituck, NC right by the Outer Banks. Me and my girl used to go into Chesapeake all the time to go to Greenbrier Mall it's about an hour from where I live.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I know this thread has been dead for a bit, but I just stumbled upon it. I'm from Currituck, NC right by the Outer Banks. Me and my girl used to go into Chesapeake all the time to go to Greenbrier Mall it's about an hour from where I live.
Yea I still have my mazda just haven't really done anything to it lately. Bought a project 2000 Celica I've been working on. It's a dark blue lowered GT so if you see it, honk away!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yea I still have my mazda just haven't really done anything to it lately. Bought a project 2000 Celica I've been working on. It's a dark blue lowered GT so if you see it, honk away!
I'll be on the lookout next time I'm up there :thumbup: Ill be lowered this weekend if it doesn't rain

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'll be on the lookout next time I'm up there :thumbup: Ill be lowered this weekend if it doesn't rain
Hey, how did you drop turn out?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey, how did you drop turn out?
It was an all day process to get the fronts on and adjusted perfectly! So many seized bolts on the passenger side. Had to run out to the store and buy a blow torch but installing them was a breez after I got the fork and endlink undone. I've been busy ever since then so until this Saturday I've been cruising with just the fronts on and stock in the back. Slightly raked but so much better looking.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

https://flic.kr/p/vxg4BJhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
It was an all day process to get the fronts on and adjusted perfectly! So many seized bolts on the passenger side. Had to run out to the store and buy a blow torch but installing them was a breez after I got the fork and endlink undone. I've been busy ever since then so until this Saturday I've been cruising with just the fronts on and stock in the back. Slightly raked but so much better looking.
Looks awesome! Love lapis blue on black. Here is my celica I've been working on.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Looks awesome! Love lapis blue on black. Here is my celica I've been working on.

Thanks man! Got the rear coils on last night I'll be sure to post an updated picture when the rear settles and I lower the front more this weekend. Dude the celica is looking clean!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Thanks man! Got the rear coils on last night I'll be sure to post an updated picture when the rear settles and I lower the front more this weekend. Dude the celica is looking clean!
Yea man, if you ever want to take some pictures I have a pretty decent camera we could do some photos of your car. Yea my celica has come a long way....had to rebuild the engine completely because it was burning oil like crazy, got header back exhaust on it, air intake, windows tinted, new tires, plasti dipped the rims, coilovers, new fog lights, and new shift boot inside. Here's a picture when I first bought it from my cell phone and now. Since this latest picture I also blacked out my orange marker lights (they didn't work anyways haha).

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yea man, if you ever want to take some pictures I have a pretty decent camera we could do some photos of your car. Yea my celica has come a long way....had to rebuild the engine completely because it was burning oil like crazy, got header back exhaust on it, air intake, windows tinted, new tires, plasti dipped the rims, coilovers, new fog lights, and new shift boot inside. Here's a picture when I first bought it from my cell phone and now. Since this latest picture I also blacked out my orange marker lights (they didn't work anyways haha).

Hell yea man I'll let you know if I ever get some free time to come up there. Dude when I was younger and would go through Chesapeake with my parents there were so many celicas. I wanted one so bad back then now they are kinda rare up there. Yours is looking real nice man keep it up!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hell yea man I'll let you know if I ever get some free time to come up there. Dude when I was younger and would go through Chesapeake with my parents there were so many celicas. I wanted one so bad back then now they are kinda rare up there. Yours is looking real nice man keep it up!
Appreciate it and yea let me know. Thanks!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts