Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone around Chesapeake that has done a lot of 6 mods? Would like to get up and check some of them out. :)

·
Super Moderator
16,781 Posts
I believe that 6Y Mazda is in that area, and he's always got good meets and nice cars going on, including his own.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6Y Mazda? Pretty new here what do you mean by that? Thanks for the info though. Just trying to find out if there is any active people here in Chesapeake or would I need to venture to VA Beach to find some 6's.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Well, i know there are a few people in the SoVA area. Some have posted threads on the MidAtlantic Forum. I am in NoVA (fairfax, DC area). We have a Mazda club up here. https://www.facebook.com/NoVaMazdaClub?fref=ts . Not too familiar myself with the SoVa area. Like i said, look around the MidAtlantic Forum.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright thanks for the info!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Me and a couple of my buddies are in the northern DE area. About 2hrs from DC

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Takes about 3-3 1/2 hours from my area to DC. Quite a bit of a drive to just say hi :p But maybe down the road we can all get together somewhere in NoVA area for a meet.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nobody active in the 757 area? Saw some old threads with xGiLBE33 and codemaster883 but nothing new. :confused:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's alright. Figured some more responses besides you would be out there as well haha. Yea greenbrier mall is pretty crappy. It is the closest one to me though living in southern Chesapeake.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
It's alright. Figured some more responses besides you would be out there as well haha. Yea greenbrier mall is pretty crappy. It is the closest one to me though living in southern Chesapeake.

My wife and I used to play the game "spot the mustang" in the greenbrier mall parking lot because seriously if you pay attention at least 25% is mustangs lol

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha I think most of the Hampton Roads population drives Mustangs. I think I've seen maybe one modified 6 around here. A few 3's locally but that's about it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha your about to see one more 6. I'm living in Newport News. Just bought the car so its stock but the mods are coming.

Yay! It seems we really have no mazda activity lately here in the 757. I've seen old posts but that's it. Hopefully we can find some more locals.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let me know if you find anything. I'd love to meet some new mazda people :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Saw a slammed silver 6 out off Battlefield Blvd tonight at Walmart with a "Flow" stick on that back. This anyone on here that's active?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts