Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering if anyone had a scan of the ecu wiring diagram? picked up my safc today for possible install tomorrow...i'd call the dealer...but they don't seem too knowledgeable. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Reading Topic: anyone find ecu wiring diagram??

awe yeah.....this is going to be fun to watch, can't wait to see what a little fuel/air tuning can do for the six. White6s question reminds me how much I want a M6 mechanics guide.....

·
Registered
331 Posts
Replying to Topic 'anyone find ecu wiring diagram??'

Forgive me for asking, But what is SAFC?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Originally posted by kyler13

Check out this website for info on the SAFC:

http://www.takakaira.com

then under new releases click apex new super afc

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

Originally posted by White 6s

was wondering if anyone had a scan of the ecu wiring diagram? picked up my safc today for possible install tomorrow...i'd call the dealer...but they don't seem too knowledgeable. thanks in advance![/b]
Excellent! If you want to help the M6 society, I suggest you do a detailed write-up of the install, then ask the moderators to post it here.

A little A/F tuning might be able to get a little more power out of premium fuel!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
any news?

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Woo for digging up almost 2 year old threads! Best bet for A/F tuning is just to get the already tuned CP-E currently, SAFC would take more work than its worth to me just to tune A/F, and why not spend the same amount of money on something already setup for you AND it comes with an intake?

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Originally posted by crossbow@Nov 21 2004, 11:31 AM
A/F adjustments would just do exactly the same thing the CP-E Mafci system does.
[snapback]326804[/snapback]​
without the adjustability!

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Yes, CP-E is working on the tunable software, they actually gave one of their prototype guys a "pre-release" of it and he tunes his *Crossbow probably knows who it is* up there in the VA , MD, DC area.

When I was talking with Anthony, he said that their software currently is way better than the SAFC. They're still working on the tunable though, but I'm sure it'll be great .... wouldn't expect any less ! ! !

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Except no timing... :rant:

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
If it's from CP-E it'll be worth the wait, and oh well if CP-E can't make a timing adjustment, i don't think anyone will.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm guessing that the 6 uses the same EEC-V ver 2.0 PCM as the Focus. Just check out the following link and only look at the "2000 Ford Focus EEC-V ver 2.0" column. Also, please ignore the colors. I was trying to figure out if I could put a Focus PCM in my Contour. Anywho...

http://home.wi.rr.com/buttonpuncher/Contou...0Comparison.xls

HTH,
BP

1 - 18 of 18 Posts