Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
they should fit fine, my LED piaa's haven't burnt out yet and i've had em' for 45 days now or so.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Don't trust Piaa brand bulbs that don't have english writtn on the box... I mean.. come on...

All the high quality Piaa products i've seen come in nice english packaging..that DOESN"T look like some cheap chinese knockoff....

·
Registered
978 Posts
piaa has different distribution chanels like many companies, and the writing will reflect that. but these are led's, and unless there is a heat sink or something, I would expect them to perform like the other led's: they'll burn out in our headlights. perhaps they have done something to deal with heat caused burnout, but best get a chinese or whatever person to read it :D

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
the bulbs shown in that link are not leds,the are halogen and I have the same in H3's for my fogs,quality is the same as PIAA in US.The color matches HID very nicely.

·
Registered
349 Posts
the pic shown is not the true color. I just bought the similar quattro spark blue LED that it mentioned resembles the 8000k Spark your referring to, and trust me its straight up blue. No white or hint of blue. Just BLUE!

·
Registered
510 Posts
the pic shown is not the true color. I just bought the similar quattro spark blue LED that it mentioned resembles the 8000k Spark your referring to, and trust me its straight up blue. No white or hint of blue. Just BLUE!
[/b]

I just bought these as well, to match my Piaa Spark Blue headlights. I havent installed them yet.
But you say there completely blue, DAMN IT! I dont want them blue, i want them like the headlights with the nice whitish blue ora.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.