Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a front lip that add on to the 6's without sport package.

if u had the lip, do you mind post me a picture of your car??/

I am thinking of buy one from mazdastuff.com

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Reading Topic: Anyone bought Front Air Dam 2003 Mazda 6 from Mazdastuff.com

I ordered one on my 6s from Mazda. It will not fit onto the sport bumper as it is made to go on the appearance package bumper. I ordered the sports package but got the dealer to throw in the optional front air dam for free as I ordered my car and I wanted the lower fog lights. I also don't like the lower grilles on the 6 as they look cheap.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Anyone bought Front Air Dam 2003 Mazda 6 from Mazdastuff.com'

Originally posted by DRAGONS6
I ordered the sports package but got the dealer to throw in the optional front air dam for free as I ordered my car and I wanted the lower fog lights.  I also don't like the lower grilles on the 6 as they look cheap.[/b]
Huh????. The appearence pkg. spoiler and fog lights are two seperate options. You don't need one to get the other.

·
Registered
298 Posts

Mazdastuff.com has good prices, but has anyone found better rates??

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replying to Topic 'Anyone bought Front Air Dam 2003 Mazda 6 from Mazdastuff.com'

Originally posted by DRAGONS6

I ordered one on my 6s from Mazda.  It will not fit onto the sport bumper as it is made to go on the appearance package bumper.  I ordered the sports package but got the dealer to throw in the optional front air dam for free as I ordered my car and I wanted the lower fog lights.  I also don't like the lower grilles on the 6 as they look cheap.[/b]
did you return your lip back to your dealer since the lip is not fit to your sport package bumper??

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

Sorry for the mistake guys, I had the dealer order the appearance bumper for me and add on the front lip to make it the overall same height as the body kit. This allows me to have them put in the fog lights and keep the sportier appearance of the lower front end. Now I have a spare sport package bumper if my other one ever gets wrecked(fingers crossed). Now I just have to wait the additional month that they just tacked on to the two months I have been waiting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts