Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So - I just got my magnaflow cat back system installed on my MS6 the other day and I think I may have to pull it. I love how it sounds and feels really good but I drive me niece and nephew around alot and I dont think they like it to much :). I hate to do this - I just got it put on but it is what it is. The tips have been cut off, and I added a small section to it so it vents out the stock tips - looks perfectly stock. The magnaflow tips were melting peoples mufflers and I didnt want to chance it so I did it the safe way. Id like to do this locally so Im posting here 1st cause Im not sure how id get this baby shipped anywhere so - if anyones into a new magnaflow system and doesnt want to pay retail, let me know.

SE michigan here....PM/email me if ur interested, we can work out details.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I could be interested in that. I had magnaflows on my 6i and thought they sounded pretty good. I was going to get the cp-e system with their downpipe but depending on your price I might just take that off your hands.

I'd like to meet up first and see how it sounds on the speed6. I'm in Novi area.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pm me you info - im in commerce/west bloomfield so we can meet up sometime and check out cars.....and talk mufflers ;)

do u have any other mods?

lata!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts