Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people I am new to the Mazda6 and im new to this site so im not even sure im doing this right, but to the point, I've been looking at some rims for my '04 mazda 6, it came stock with the 17" package. The ones i was looking at where 19x8.5 with a +38 offset and a center bore of 74.1, i was wondering if you had any idea whether these rims would rub after install, im looking at using 225/35/19 tires with it which i know not all tires will fit but ill take care of that , i just wanted to know if that size is out of the question all together...ohh and im also planning on puttin a set of Tein coilovers too later,well i hope i didnt make this too difficult, thanks again for any help

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ohh....well, so much for that thought, is there any way possible of me running 19's without lookin like a dune buggy or the tires rubbing all over the place? any help would be nice, i did see a 6 running that setup on this site though

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
ohh....well, so much for that thought, is there any way possible of me running 19's without lookin like a dune buggy or the tires rubbing all over the place? any help would be nice, i did see a 6 running that setup on this site though
[/b]
there is a whole thread on 19s somewhere

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys remember me?? the newbie that tried fitting 19's and y'all said it was impossible ....well i fit them
19"x 8.5 DUB dirty dog 5 , yeah they rubbed in the back but nothing a broomstick couldnt solve....thanks for the help/...... thank god im hard headed and dont listen to anybody :nana:
[attachmentid=16889]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
they look like the do stick out past the fender...congrats on your craptastic fit job

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heey gater congrats on your observation..although wrong i will still applaud your comment...but anyways they do not stick out past the fender....i can see why you say that because i looked at the picture and it does look like they do stick out but i'll post pictures from behind so youll see they dont stick out any

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
heey gater congrats on your observation..although wrong i will still applaud your comment...but anyways they do not stick out past the fender....i can see why you say that because i looked at the picture and it does look like they do stick out but i'll post pictures from behind so youll see they dont stick out any
[/b]

congrats, you asked us if a specific size fit, and went with a different offset and it worked. 6ix speed had a wheel with the specs you asked about, and he damaged his tires and damn near ripped off his fender.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
.... more pics, i think u should prolly stick to black though. black + white is pretty dam nice. white and chrome can pull it off every once in blue moon, some have done it, some have failed miserably.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
.... more pics, i think u should prolly stick to black though. black + white is pretty dam nice. white and chrome can pull it off every once in blue moon, some have done it, some have failed miserably.
[/b]
i would like to think i didnt fail...but then again who knows?? everyone has their own style and taste.....the pictures i posted are crappy though cuz i was in a hurry :(

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[/b]
i would like to think i didnt fail...but then again who knows?? everyone has their own style and taste.....the pictures i posted are crappy though cuz i was in a hurry :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts