Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally we developped the LED tail lights for mazda 6 after 6 months' struggle.
Please share!! :cheers:

more pictures!!

more pictures!!

more pictures!!

more pictures!

more pictures

Finally we developped the LED tail lights for mazda 6 after 6 months' struggle.
Please share!! :cheers:

more pictures!!

[/b]
If you love LED!!!

Still coming!!

Time of LED has come!!

You will enjoy it!!

Attachments

· Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have brake light for inside bulbs as well. A lot of people heve done the mod to make all of the red lights in the rear trun up when you hit the brake. If so i will take one of all six in the rear. Do you have prices?
[/b]
I have everything in the pictures :)
You can visit my web via www.car-led.com. Email me via: [email protected]
I am a super LED fans since more than 10 years ago.

· Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd enjoy it a lot more if it were possible to read your webpage. I've tried the babelfish website translator for Japaneese, Chinese-Simp, Chinese-triad, and Korean and none of those selections gives me a readable (to those of us who read english) site.
[/b]
OK, I try to give an English version of my website, but it need quite a long time.
You can Email me for more infomation.

ooooooo me want!! :drool: can we have a GB??
[/b]
I try to give you a GB version but it need quite a long time.
You can Email me at the moment for more.

if you could do the black euro lamps with LEDs, i'd hit that in a hot minute
oh gawd, the cliche PHRASES!!!........
[/b]
You mean the smoked shell? I have got it.

Wow... quite a good job. Better than my attempt for sure. What kind of prices are we looking at?

Is the tail light unit sealed, by which I mean, after opening up the tail lights, did you permanently reseal them? If so, is the LED board accessible without breaking open the tail light again? My reason for asking is what would happen in case one or more LEDs burn out. Which brings me to my next question... any warranties for burnt out LEDs?

Also, what sort of LEDs are you using? They don't look like superflux, which really is the best for automotive applications, IMO. 5mm LEDs maybe?

And yes, any plans to do the inner sections (on the trunk) ?

Sorry about all the questions :)

Great job on these :thumbup:
[/b]
Your questions are welcome.
The LED has been tested for a long time to ensure its performance. Please don't worry about its life, I think it can perform perfectly for years at least.
The tail shell is sealed well after adding the leds.
The LED I am using, is not a superflux type but, it has a much better lighting range than a ordinary 5mm led. and the light is strong enough.

· Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
consider yourselves warned.. don't trust chinese craftsmanship..
[/b]
Hi, what do you trust? You can make a better one?

Please note:

There is something wrong with my my Email box: [email protected], mails will not be recieved until 10 hours later.
I have another email address: [email protected]

All the questions are welcome!!
I am sorry.

Please trust me, trust your eye. I can post the pictures in detail if needed.

Just a little advice for the company. If you ever want to start your business oversea, you'll be better off by making a homepage with a complete caterlog for your products in English.
That's what I was thinking. ;)
[/b]
Thank you for your advice. The English page is under constructing, but it need a long time.

· Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
products may look fine now - but how will they hold up to condensation? shock? can we see reliability testing results? being that it is an electronic part - that goes on the outside of the car - without a 1-2 year warranty nobody smart is going to buy your inventions.
[/b]
Before release, we have a testing of 72 hours lighting up under 20V DC. You can understand what it means, 20V!! You can understand what it means to LED. We have the LED tail for volkswage jetta, it has perfomed perfectly for a very long time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.