Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally we developped the LED tail lights for mazda 6 after 6 months' struggle.
Please share!! :cheers:

more pictures!!

more pictures!!

more pictures!!

more pictures!

more pictures

more pictures!!

[/b]
If you love LED!!!

Still coming!!

Time of LED has come!!

You will enjoy it!!

Attachments

·
Registered
506 Posts
Do you have brake light for inside bulbs as well. A lot of people heve done the mod to make all of the red lights in the rear trun up when you hit the brake. If so i will take one of all six in the rear. Do you have prices?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have brake light for inside bulbs as well. A lot of people heve done the mod to make all of the red lights in the rear trun up when you hit the brake. If so i will take one of all six in the rear. Do you have prices?
[/b]
I have everything in the pictures :)
You can visit my web via www.car-led.com. Email me via: [email protected]
I am a super LED fans since more than 10 years ago.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts

more pictures!!

more pictures!!

more pictures!!

more pictures!

more pictures

If you love LED!!!

Still coming!!

Time of LED has come!!

You will enjoy it!! [/b]
I'd enjoy it a lot more if it were possible to read your webpage. I've tried the babelfish website translator for Japaneese, Chinese-Simp, Chinese-triad, and Korean and none of those selections gives me a readable (to those of us who read english) site.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Wow... quite a good job. Better than my attempt for sure. What kind of prices are we looking at?

Is the tail light unit sealed, by which I mean, after opening up the tail lights, did you permanently reseal them? If so, is the LED board accessible without breaking open the tail light again? My reason for asking is what would happen in case one or more LEDs burn out. Which brings me to my next question... any warranties for burnt out LEDs?

Also, what sort of LEDs are you using? They don't look like superflux, which really is the best for automotive applications, IMO. 5mm LEDs maybe?

And yes, any plans to do the inner sections (on the trunk) ?

Sorry about all the questions :)

Great job on these :thumbup:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd enjoy it a lot more if it were possible to read your webpage. I've tried the babelfish website translator for Japaneese, Chinese-Simp, Chinese-triad, and Korean and none of those selections gives me a readable (to those of us who read english) site.
[/b]
OK, I try to give an English version of my website, but it need quite a long time.
You can Email me for more infomation.

ooooooo me want!! :drool: can we have a GB??
[/b]
I try to give you a GB version but it need quite a long time.
You can Email me at the moment for more.

if you could do the black euro lamps with LEDs, i'd hit that in a hot minute
oh gawd, the cliche PHRASES!!!........
[/b]
You mean the smoked shell? I have got it.

Wow... quite a good job. Better than my attempt for sure. What kind of prices are we looking at?

Is the tail light unit sealed, by which I mean, after opening up the tail lights, did you permanently reseal them? If so, is the LED board accessible without breaking open the tail light again? My reason for asking is what would happen in case one or more LEDs burn out. Which brings me to my next question... any warranties for burnt out LEDs?

Also, what sort of LEDs are you using? They don't look like superflux, which really is the best for automotive applications, IMO. 5mm LEDs maybe?

And yes, any plans to do the inner sections (on the trunk) ?

Sorry about all the questions :)

Great job on these :thumbup:
[/b]
Your questions are welcome.
The LED has been tested for a long time to ensure its performance. Please don't worry about its life, I think it can perform perfectly for years at least.
The tail shell is sealed well after adding the leds.
The LED I am using, is not a superflux type but, it has a much better lighting range than a ordinary 5mm led. and the light is strong enough.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
OK, I have some questions:

1) Do you offer these in the black euro shells?
2) Are you going to offer these with LEDs on the inner truck lights too?
3) What is your warranty? For leaking and of the LED boards
4) Do you have pics of the inside portion of these
5) Are you able to switch out the whole board if there is a fail
6) Price

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
<div align="center"> :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
:woowoo:

I'm in love!!! :love:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
oh wow.... i'd imagine installing these would require to take apart the whole tail light and cut it like zoomzoomfan did?

do you have the leds made for the inner portion of the brake light and the reverse light?

yes price please !!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
[/b]
it's actually a simplified chinese...

try this...

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...6lr%3D%26sa%3DG

or u can try to google the site up, and then press translate to english...

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Tim. I tried that using babelfish (using Simple Chinese) and managed to read his site. The site doesn't answer any of the questions that have been asked in this thread.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
hmmm well.... the site basically arent useful... the how-to only includes tools needed, then it just keeps on explaining how good LEDs are... oh well.. i guess we have to wait till he comes back....

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I think I'll pass on having either purchase entire new taillight assemblies or tear my existing ones apart just to put LED's in them.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.