Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
It looks like a custom made exhaust... If you could get the 50% off for taking pics might be worth the risk.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Yeah i have it...thats my car lol....basically its stainless steel, and goes from the header all the way back, with no cat. Its not too loud because of the HUGE resonator that they put on there. I'm not too crazy about the look of the mufflers, the tips are kinda weird looking, and i dont know if they would fit with a sport bumper. I had an issue with one of the exhaust hangers not being in the right spot...it has to be cut off to avoid rubbing, and if not welded into the right place will make it sag a little. I havent posted anything up about it yet because of the problems, ive told them a few times but they dont seem to care to much. There customer service is sub-par at best. This exhaust will give you decent performance gains, because of removing all of the restrictions in the midpipe, including the cat...no dyno to back this up though. Its not a bad price for what you get, although it will have to be modified a little (unless they moved the hanger). Definately get Kartboy hangers though, this thing isnt light.

btw i know my bumper looks like shit i got backed into and tried to paint i myself lol :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh i c. What made u buy the exhaust in the first place?

so u have to cut stuff, bad service, don't know if itll fit sport bumper... I think ill pass

·
Registered
254 Posts
I got it for the 50% off lol
looks like they need to change their ebay add
I like it other than the mufflers are kinda big for my taste, it definately sounds nice though, not ricey

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
The kit itself looks pretty nice and you can't complain about the price.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
if they had that for the 6s i'd about be on it in a second lol.

·
Registered
254 Posts
No it wont pass emissions, and it does cause a cel. I bought an O2 sensor simulator to take care of the cel, and i still have the stock system when emissions comes around in a few years.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts