Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugg, the door rattles are driving me crazy, I'm abotu to pull the door panels and have a look, just wondering if anybody else has solved the mystery yet... A good song to reproduce the rattles is "These things", just turn the bass up a tad, the volume doesn't need to be up much at all. I'm pretty upset there are such bad rattles when playing music on a BOSE system. If they decided to put such a good radio system in (compaired to most factory systems), why wouldn't they take teh extra time to make sure there wouldn't be any rattles or resonance when playing music, god stupid shit like that will drive me nuts!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey,

I had a rattle comming from the rear sub on my bose system. It turned out to be the Bose emblem on the speaker grill. So I took a little bit of super glue and secured it to the grill. You should check yours.

Scott

·
Registered
375 Posts
i got an 03 with the bose in it, how does everyone like theres?
mine seems to be missing alot of high end and alot more low end?

the only things that rattle are the cd cases in my door panels

·
Registered
979 Posts
hmm i don't have those issues

·
Registered
252 Posts
I also haven't had any speaker issues in regards to rattling. I was, however, very unpleased with the low-end of my 06 BOSE system. So I added a L5 Baric sub and a 600 watt amp. Now the sound is remarkable. After my sub upgrade I'm pleased with my stereo.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I also haven't had any speaker issues in regards to rattling. I was, however, very unpleased with the low-end of my 06 BOSE system. So I added a L5 Baric sub and a 600 watt amp. Now the sound is remarkable. After my sub upgrade I'm pleased with my stereo.
[/b]
Did the sub mount where the Bose one mounts? I wouldn't mind upgrading but I want to keep a box out of the question to keep my trunk space.

·
Registered
998 Posts
i got an 03 with the bose in it, how does everyone like theres?
mine seems to be missing alot of high end and alot more low end?

the only things that rattle are the cd cases in my door panels
[/b]
VERY unimpressed with the bose system. I have mine set at R4 so everything sounds even around the vehicle. That plus the lack of bass makes me want to replace that sub ASAP. Maybe there's a problem with my system, I don't know. It just doesn't seem very loud at 17 and the lack of low end is killer.

Jason

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
10 Participants
jsehlms
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing