Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The wife and I were on the big island of Hawaii for our honeymoon enjoying a nice relaxing time there. A lot of the roads we were on were twisty curvy which was a lot of fun to drive on. I was in a 2013 Ford Mustang V6 convertible rental and it did fairly well at handling those curves. I just wished I had my speed 6 to enjoy all those curvy roads. I only saw one Speed3 on the road and that was it. I was hoping to see at least Speed6 on the road when I was on the trip. I haven't seen anyone from Hawaii posting on here that owns a Speed6. I did notice that a lot of people like to drive Toyota trucks.......those things were everywhere!!

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I was born and raised in Honolulu and from time to time I make the journey back to visit all my friends and family. Last time I went I saw an MS6. I paused and was like "OMG!" My friends were looking at me like I was crazy. Haha. I've also seen a couple FS on Craigslist while looking for deals on parts.

I'm sure they're out there. There just aren't as many as over here in the mainland. Would hate to drive through all those damn potholes lol

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There weren't too many potholes when we were there. People are really relaxed there and like to drive slooow. It's too bad their highways aren't 4 lanes.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
There weren't too many potholes when we were there. People are really relaxed there and like to drive slooow. It's too bad their highways aren't 4 lanes.
Over in Oahu, certain places have horrible potholes. It's funny how polite everyone is over there. I'd be at the four way stop with someone that stopped before me always waving that I go first lol and that the speed limit on the highways at points is 45 mph lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am originally from the big island recently moved to oahu. There are not that many seed6's on the big island. Besides myself I knew of three others a white,silver and black . Now on oahu I don't even see many other speed6's I seen in CL two for sale I recently listed mine for sale to gauge interest.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Wow. Ive seen like 5 or more speeds since I purchased my 6. Not a speed though unfortunately. Funny thing is, about 3 days after I settled for the non-speed,a speed6 went up for sale. Go figure. Anyways, I have seen quite a bit of speeds on the road. Not a whole lit of the 6's on Oahu know of this forum or 6crew. Ive been pulled up next to numerous times asking about my 6crew sticcer and what 6crew was.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts