Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like tht title says......

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there's quite a few. are you looking for suggestions on mods, or just want to see pictures of sepangs?
[/b]
I want to see some pics.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i had a 2004 Sepang Green M6s MTX, with the sport, luxury, bose, moonroof. it was a beautiful car. i traded it in at 36,000 for the 2006 Black Cherry Mica Mazdaspeed6. The dealer offered my $16,800 on the trade, which was about $1,800 over KBB.

i loved that color with the gray interior.

i'll post a pic or two when i get home.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
here are a couple from the day i bought it back in 2004. it looked much nicer with the sports grill & tint

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Any spang green MZ6 owners out there?

Just like tht title says......
[/b]
Do you want to buy a vowel? :p

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
2004 Sepang Green Mazda 6s MTX

Check the car domaine(click the sig) Got my Rims here and will have everything together and mounted on the car within 2 weeks.

Sepang Green is very unique as it's VERY metallic looking head on, profile it reflects very nicely and and night it looks silver.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are my pics and i have since then lowered the car and tinted the windows. I have also painted the calipers blue as well as painted the engine cover green and black. I will also be sanding the letters off the cover and getting and decal put in its place. What i would like to do is paint my insides with either a sepang green or a sepang green with a marble effect. What do you guys think. Just the center console sterring wheel and other molding to accent the inside.

my pics that critical6 put up for me. Thanks!!!!
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?show...43760&hl=sepang

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like your car!!! I wish i had some chrome wheels to put on my car. I have gotten sooooo many compliments on my car this week it is not funny. I had a guy stop me a stop light just to tell me that he like the color of my car!! And the looks that i get from other MS6 owners are great. I went to the dealer to check out the speed6 and the salesman were walking all around my car checking it out!!!! :love:

·
Registered
522 Posts
I like your car!!! I wish i had some chrome wheels to put on my car. I have gotten sooooo many compliments on my car this week it is not funny. I had a guy stop me a stop light just to tell me that he like the color of my car!! And the looks that i get from other MS6 owners are great. I went to the dealer to check out the speed6 and the salesman were walking all around my car checking it out!!!! :love:
[/b]
Looks good man.

Glad you like.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can someone photochop the interior dash kit in a swirl/marble sepang or just sepang???

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
did a bit of a photoshoot tonight. finally got a goddamn tripod! stability + long exposure ftw!

ahh screw it, i'll put the others in here too. i washed and speed detailed mine today, but his 6 is flipping dirty as hell, as you can see. once i figure out a couple more things with the camera, we'll have a whole new set of shots

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I was also thinking bout painting the center console and silver door panel the body color with clear and everything, cause I got the black interior and I love it! but I'll post pics up once iget my wheels on next week!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
10 Participants
Marko343
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing