Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Any pics of Lapis blue?'

Lapis Blue and Steel Grey...mmmm my two choices...

FYI, the Lapis Blue is not a bright blue, but not quite a dark blue either. The Steel Grey, OTOH, is dark, real dark, but still classy!

I am still trying to get to a dealership that has both so i can make a side-by-side decision. I wouldn't mind seeing a Redfire one as well, I gots a red car now, but maybe i could get another if it looked go enough...

:D

·
Registered
837 Posts

Hey SixAppeal,

Could you post the Gray too please?

Those are my two choices as well. The last resort is Silver but can't get that since our Moderator Steve wants his silver to rule the world. :)

P

·
0 Posts

Steel gray looks great on Lexus IS 300.

How about the look on the 6?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

just a question...those picture shows sports package

now is the sports package in the US the same thing as the GFX package in canada? :zzz

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

Originally posted by Ichi

just a question...those picture shows sports package

now is the sports package in the US the same thing as the GFX package in canada?   :zzz[/b]
yes

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Sonic blue... is that a JDM color? Also, is it me, or are those 45 series tires and not 50 series? I have been noticing that pics of JDM cars look like they are wearing shorter aspect ratio tires... is that correct?

-Alt

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

No, Sonic blue is an american color.

The color on the pic is Blue Pacific Mica, with color code 25B. And you're right. That's a JDM. You can see this from the directional lamps on the fender and on the shorter front. (The front and rear plastics on the NA version are longer to conform to regulations).

Personally I think that Blue Pacific and Sonic Blue are quite similar, but I like Sonic Blue more.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Yeah, I bet they are 45 series as they are European/JDM. 50-series is something you guys have that we don't...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts