Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone in central NJ is looking for a 6 check out Sansone Mazda on Rt1 in Avenel. Was there for service this morning. (had my cd changer replaced) Anyway they had a Sepang Green S with the sport package, and four other 6 S's minus the sport package but most had the side sill extensions, front air dam, fog lights, and the sport grill. I think there was 2 6 i's with the same stuff. Some even had aftermarket rims.

I spoke to the sales manager and he told me he has 12 S's coming in with the 5sp manual. 5 are already spoken for.

But the best one was in the showroom. A speed yellow 6 S with side sill extensions, front air dam, fog lights, and the sport grill and the sport model spoiler. The interior was customized with black and yellow leather. The seats where mainly black leather but the center section of the seats where yellow leather. And the stitching was yellow thread. Also at the top of the front seats embroidered in yellow it said MAZDA6. The last thing they did was put on a set of Konig DTD GLIDE's. I wish I had, had my digital cam on hand. I was very sweet.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Any one looking for 6's in Central NJ'

Sounds like most of those with just side sills were actually the rarely seen Appearance Package models. Those have the lower fogs and the lip spoiler and side sills etc. Come to think of it, why didn't I get the friggin' Appearance Package?

Oh, yeah, wasn't it like $1000 IN ADDITION to the $900 Sport Package? My local dealer has like 3 with the Appearance Package. They look good, but not worth the Extra $1000.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Reading Topic: Any one looking for 6's in Central NJ

See.... this just shows everyone to never to leave home with-out your digital camera

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reading Topic: Any one looking for 6's in Central NJ

Well I do have to go back once they get my cd's out of my old stereo, so I will bring a my camera.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts