Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
G35 Coupe 3 times in a row from a stop to 3 digits.

·
Registered
451 Posts
no, but i chased down an m-roadster at buttonwillow raceway... an m-roadster with exhaust hehe, couldn't keep in front of me in the corners... and couldn't pull on me in the straights :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no, but i chased down an m-roadster at buttonwillow raceway... an m-roadster with exhaust hehe, couldn't keep in front of me in the corners... and couldn't pull on me in the straights :)
[/b]
That sounds pretty impressive! Yeah, I'd like to take my MS6 on the track one day :drive:

·
Registered
189 Posts
im curious if anyone thats slightly modded have raced any stock EVO/STi's? Me and my buddy's stage 2 STi with open downpipe ran.. 1/2 i was ahead slightly and then after 3rd he pulled a car ahead, then top end (110+) he had 3-4 cars on me (This is done on a closed off road of course, saftey first!)

S

·
0 Posts
Im the STi that atriz raced, definantly kept up better than I thought it would :thumbup:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Im the STi that atriz raced, definantly kept up better than I thought it would :thumbup:
[/b]
not in a straight line, but i've driven w/ a couple sti's and evo's on the track... the great thing about them is they're SUPER forgiving and REALLY easy to drive on the track... bad thing is that a lot of people don't learn how to drive better, and they end up being slower around the track... i caught 2 evo's at buttonwillow :) also got smoked by 2... hehe

i have to get the skilled driver mod :)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I got set up with an e36 m3 at a 1/8 dragway. took him easily on the start and he never really came back, it would probably be a very close race from like a 30 roll (on a track of course :))

*edit* just saw that you said current model, woops.

·
Registered
595 Posts
M3's are nothing special in the straight line, only mid 13's stock on a good day, high 13's and 14's with most drivers. Now on an auto-x track , with a good driver they would be much harder to match with a MS6 stock to stock.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I love the M3's amazing cars!

I rode with an sti today ...not really racing just some friendly back and forth acceleration...gave him a little suprise that he wasnt able to blow by a mazda

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.