Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
I was going to transfer to the Ford Truck Plant to work but decided to stay in GA. My family are relocating up their. You will be seeing me around from time to time when I come to visit them. Any 1/4 mile tracks up there?

·
Registered
12 Posts
What's up man I'm from louisville, j-town area I know how u feel I used to feel the same way. But I'm just glad to see a fellow mazda 6 fan from ky more important louisville.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Sup ppl. I'm up here in L-town. I wish I could meet some of you guys while I'm in town and show off my MS6. But got to get up early to go christmas shopping. Then head back to the A.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man sure you can't come over and adjust my clutch first? :D

lol j/k. I just haven't the balls to do it myself :(

·
Registered
63 Posts
im from clarksville, yup there aint much of our kind where im at , and if there are theyre collecting social security and are mobil hazards on the road, im around nashville/antioch alot too

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am in bullitt county. I dont see many 6's around here especially modded ones.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
I will be back up there on the 20th. :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
I from Etown (come home frequently) but live near Cincy now... I don't think I've ever seen a speed6 or modded 6 of any kind in Etown.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
I see a bit of 6's around here now. Saw one silver 6s with some wheels today. Some chick driving it. :)

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I feel like I'm the only one sometimes :tear:
[/b]
Ya...I also know how ya feel.....before around my area,hardly nooooooooooo 6'ers around.....but now its not sooooooo BAD!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I from Etown (come home frequently) but live near Cincy now... I don't think I've ever seen a speed6 or modded 6 of any kind in Etown.[/b]
I roll around in etown sometimes. More Radcliff then any where else because of work.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Are there any other Louisville area Mazda 6 club members around?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts