Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i figured alot of people dont like shipping, so id post this here for the locals. i have no issue meeting anyone halfway, or if someone wants to come look at them before buying them, i can do that also as long as im not at work of course.

ok, i bought these with great plans to make the 6 look all sexy and low. but things have changed, i missed over two weeks of work (unpaid) because of kidney failure, and am in very mad need of cash, so im selling alot of my aftermarket toys so i can make the mortgage this month.

these are the only aftermarket thing ive actually bought so far for the 6, and now hopefully i can pass them onto someone that can actually use them, and put them to good use at that.

These are a 1.8 inch drop, and retail for $364.65 from sprint.

there brand new, just been sitting in my garage for awhile cause i havent had the time to install them.

heres pics of the actual set i have, i took these pics about 5 minutes ago. box has definitly seen better days, but springs are great.

asking $200 for them.

if this isnt allowed in this forum, im sorry, i didnt see a sticky with any reference to this. if needed, mods feel free to close this.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Things like this always happen when I don't need to be spending $200. haha Good luck with the sell as well as those other things.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man, i just bumped the thread in the FS: section. hopefully i can get these out of my hair soon.

what does your car look like? just wondering if ive seen it or not. there are a few modded 6's ive seen, my fav is the blue one up at jimmy johns in machesney park though.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Well I moved to DeKalb last August, If you would have seen me anywhere it would have been over on the far east side of Rockford. It's a silver 5door with the beloved shark fin antennae. Pretty much all stock other than the airbox mod. I haven't had a chance to do anything to it yet.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yeah, I've got that sticker on the passenger side. I have yet to see others with it, even around here where I see quite alot of 6's around.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i agree, ive come to the conclusion that 6's are the new ford taurus cause you see them litterally every block or so. but at least there sexier.

·
Registered
461 Posts
A year ago I didn't see that many around, but now I am seeing more and more. So all the need to make my look less and less like everyone eles's stocker.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts