Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post here if you are interested in oem parts at a 10% discount...If I generate enough interest I will ask my manager to make this happen.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Reading Topic: Any Interest in OEM parts at 10% off??

I'm looking to get sport grille (silver) and alarm upgrade kit. How much are they installed.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Oh and this will go for anyone around the country....we'll ship to ya.

·
Registered
70 Posts

I'm up for the sports grille...

And I'd LOVE to have a pair of the blackend out headlights!!! I'm pretty sure others out there would like to have a pair as well... Please make it so.. please make so... please...

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

My question is, 10% off of what price? As an example, the sport grille I believe retails at $200, but I've seen it as cheap as $150 on the internet. If you can be a bit more specific, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

It would be off retail price.....A lot of dealers u go to don't discount parts....so I figured this would be business my dealership wouldn't see bacause of the various locations everyone is from so its better then nothing for us and for u guys....If u guys can get cheaper else where then so be it.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Any Interest in OEM parts at 10% off??'

Originally posted by DJSCIASCIA

It would be off retail price.....A lot of dealers u go to don't discount parts....so I figured this would be business my dealership wouldn't see bacause of the various locations everyone is from so its better then nothing for us and for u guys....If u guys can get cheaper else where then so be it.[/b]
Don't get me wrong, I just had to ask to clarify.

I also because I felt that if your dealership were close in price to some of the other ones on the internet, I bet you'd get a lot of business from folks here on the board simply because you are, and your dealership is by extension, a member of this online community.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Originally posted by davecoyne

It would be off retail price.....A lot of dealers u go to don't discount parts....so I figured this would be business my dealership wouldn't see bacause of the various locations everyone is from so its better then nothing for us and for u guys....If u guys can get cheaper else where then so be it.[/b]
Don't get me wrong, I just had to ask to clarify.

I also because I felt that if your dealership were close in price to some of the other ones on the internet, I bet you'd get a lot of business from folks here on the board simply because you are, and your dealership is by extension, a member of this online community.[/b][/quote]

I appreciate ur input.....My dealership I don't think would go for more of a discount then that...I agree with u though with what u say....I just wanted to help u guys out in any way I can, anyone that knows me personally can tell u that's just the way I am....i wouldn't make a dime putting this together to generate extra business for the dealership, the only money I would see if u all bought cars from me....lol

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Originally posted by AliAL

You're a good guy John.[/b]

Thank u!!! I really appreciate the comment... :)

·
Registered
298 Posts

Hey John,
How much for the side sills? and for the front air dam??

thanks
Elmer

Originally posted by AliAL

You're a good guy John.[/b]

Thank u!!! I really appreciate the comment... :) [/b][/quote]

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Any Interest in OEM parts at 10% off??'

Hell how much for a MPS LOL. For real, how much for a set of OEM HIDs lights and clear with black housing tail lights? If possible.

·
Registered
298 Posts

can someone remind me what OEM stands for..i've forgotten :D

Elmer

·
Registered
298 Posts

OK well i guess this is "supposed" to be a 10% discount section..but i'm not seeing any responses from the sellers??

ATTN: JOHN
So dude how much can i get those side sills for????

thanks
Elmer

1 - 20 of 30 Posts